How Serious Was 9/11?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by DeftonesFan4life, Sep 4, 2002.

I watched something about 9/11 on MTV today and I noticed that some of the things we obsess about arent importent. And I even admit Linkin Park isn't importent compared to some of the things this world is going through. These days people have forgotten 9/11. Its not something to forget. People think about Pearl Harbor more than 9/11. But yet entertainment moves on. I dont know if you agree with me. But 9/11 is an importent date not to be forgotten :unsure:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

ummm...a lot of ppl think about 9/11, that was a serious thing that happened here in the US.

i know. but doesnt it seem like people just throw it away in the trash sometimes?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

i dont think so...its on everyone's mind kind of. its just not as talked about now. but it will be talked about a lot soon, 9/11 is coming up.

I agree. Haha this is Deftonesfan4life. I changed SN's because this is a Linkin Park forum. Just letting everyone know

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

I think we should try to move on.

~JeN JeN~

~JeN JeN~ Member

I totally agree..Itz been a year already..

JeN JeN

Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

i agree with that. It was terrible and everything, but life goes on, i think :unsure:

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

yep

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

well i agree.... to a certain extent ... umm well 9/11 IT WAS HUGE.. and THE most HORRIFIC terror assualt ever... but no one has forgotten .... thats just your opinion... a lot of peopel lost there lives in that .... thats not to be so easily forgotten soo..... NO I dont agree with people think about pearl harbor more than that... and if soo..... thats them. NOT ME!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

KiTo½ :joe:

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I dont think we should completley forget about it. We still need to remember those who died, especially the firefighters and police who gave their life to save others

Alex

Alex Ambient

I talked about it 2day at work and im in England so I dont think its that forgoten!

well i guess i was wrong then

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Yeah...I'm in England too...and although I'm not american in any way at all...I feel so bad for all the people-civilians AND serice people that died while trying to escape and/or help others...It's something that mustn't be forgotton...but everyone has to move on and be optimistic...

There's only one problem...I think George Bush is over-reacting...Ok...so it was horrific...but there's no need to launch a war on half the damned world!
    Tony Blair is another person...he's RIGHT up george's arse...even if geogre spills coffe somewhere (just an example) Tony will be there to lick it up...I don't get it!

I'm not trying to be nasty...but just to get my opinion on politics across...sorry if I offended anyone...I honestly don't mean to...
    :( :chemist: :(

i think George Dubya is doing a good job. They deserve to be killed. They killed our innocent people and we cant just sit here and do nothing. He is not over reacting at all

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

hmmmmm...killing people usually creates more problems... :unsure: :(

yeah thats why if we dont do anything they will again.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I removed the image from your sig because you stole it from the Linkin Park Network. You're robbing bandwidth from them. That's not fair to them that they have to pay for bandwidth that you're wasting. It's gone.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Kat...i see you finally got the pic in your sig you wanted

XxLPxX-I uploaded your sig pic somewhere else and put it back for you, just dont steal anyone else's bandwidth ;)

Last edited by Chester 76 at Sep 6 2002, 09:01 PM

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

PhoeniX looks all "THUGGED OUT" on that pic of your SIG........ :lol: