Linkin Park On Streetwise DVD

Discussion in 'News' started by Bryan, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Bryan

Bryan Guest

Linkin Park's video for Pts.Of.Athrty will be featured on the second issue of the Streetwise DVD Series, which will hit stores May 8, 2003.

The DVD will also feature audio, and video from other artists that include: System Of A Down, Taproot, Queens Of The Stone Age, Trapt, Blindside, Trust Company, The Used, Earshot, and many more.

For a complete listing of what will be on the DVD click here.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

wow. sounds good. maybe i'd buy it...

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

thanks! i think i might actually buy this considering i like all the bands featured on it. i can just hear my mom now "don't waste your money on bands you won't like in a few years!" gah...

Magick

Magick Ambient

Ah, cool. They've got a lot of bands that I want to check out on there, so I'll get it if I see it around.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'M GONNA BUY IT!!!!!!! :D

It's funny how you guys are always complaining that LPW is copying news from your site. Hmm...I believe you found this news on LPW's site and posted it on yours and didn't give them credit. Not good guys.....remember...."you should give credit". You didn't even give credit to the site where you found out about the streetwise dvd.

I had a name on here called 'madpapercut' and now I can't use it because it seems i've been taken out of the members catagory so I cannot post. I checked to see what group 'madpapercut' is in and it is not in a group. Why is that? I did not break any rules. It seems this happened because I put LPW on my sig.

Also...I tried to register using another linkin-parkworld.com e-mail address, but I couldn't because it seems you guys have blocked all linkin-parkworld.com e-mail addresses from registering.

Maybe i'll just talk to the guys from LPW about this and see what they say..........

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It's funny how you guys are always complaining that LPW is copying news from your site. Hmm...I believe you found this news on LPW's site and posted it on yours and didn't give them credit. Not good guys.....remember...."you should give credit". You didn't even give credit to the site where you found out about the streetwise dvd.

I had a name on here called 'madpapercut' and now I can't use it because it seems i've been taken out of the members catagory so I cannot post. I checked to see what group 'madpapercut' is in and it is not in a group. Why is that? I did not break any rules. It seems this happened because I put LPW on my sig.

Also...I tried to register using another linkin-parkworld.com e-mail address, but I couldn't because it seems you guys have blocked all linkin-parkworld.com e-mail addresses from registering.

Maybe i'll just talk to the guys from LPW about this and see what they say.......... [/b][/quote]
    Actually I didn't even know LPW had posted this, as it was on ThePRP.com, which is a huge site about rock news.

I am not sure why you were banned, but if you joined up just to cause trouble, then you'll be gone again. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.