Simplistic

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, May 5, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Does anyone here like the band Simplistic? They are a relatively new band comprised of Ivan England on vocals, Nick Kellogg on bass and backup vocals, Danny Cocke on guitar, and Justin Barnes on vocals. Currently they are signed to Linkin Park’s Warner Bros. imprint label, Machine Shop Recordings, and they are set to release a 3-song demo at the end of the summer, and an album sometime in early 2004. To check out some of their music, head over to their official fan site at www.fan4simp.com. I recommend "So Close To Zero," "Frontage Road," "Karma Killer," and "Secrets." I highly recommend anything by them, however. They're an awesome band worth checking out. If LP likes them, doesn't that make them worthy? Hehe.

If you cannot get any music from that site and you have cable or better I would be more than happy to send you any music. Just send me an IM on AIM, XxHiTtHeFlOoRxX.

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

I can't download any song from that site... :mellow: :(

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

They are ok. I have heard acouple of songs but none of the ones you listed. I will probably download them later.

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

LJ showed me some site of them but i don't like the voice of the vocal..... :mellow:

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

never heard of them...

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

They're great. I think So Close To Zero is the best song