Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis

3. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's

4. Joe

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst

5. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got

6. Joe

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs.

7. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened,

8. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse

9. Jeff

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris

10. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The

11. Jeff

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in

12. Joe

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it

13. Jeff

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen

14. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden

15. Jeff

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George

16. Joe

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them

17. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came

18. Joe

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly

19. Jeff

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly pussy and shelf

20. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly pussy and shelf of cream pies