Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to

Henry

Henry Mochiagete, Tokihanashite.

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death

Henry

Henry Mochiagete, Tokihanashite.

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of worlds. Agent O danced

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of worlds. Agent O danced into the sunset

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of worlds. Agent O danced into the sunset wearing high heels

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of worlds. Agent O danced into the sunset wearing high heels, which turns-on Ree

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of worlds. Agent O danced into the sunset wearing high heels, which turns-on Ree that when you

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of worlds. Agent O danced into the sunset wearing high heels, which turns-on Ree that when you wear a tutu

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies appeared naked with scotch appeared without asses but then turkeys ran across the prairie holding a thousand suns and became dinner of the wandering group of Martians who said to Dean that he has become death, the destroyer of worlds. Agent O danced into the sunset wearing high heels, which turns-on Ree that when you wear a tutu, faeries come and