Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and

2. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too

3. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother

4. Flagrare

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week

5. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning

6. Flagrare

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now

7. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get

8. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper

9. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his

10. Moridin

Moridin Death Contagious Deity

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but

11. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not

12. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his

13. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are

14. Flagrare

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat

15. Melis

Pwostwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly

16. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny

17. Flagrare

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny body hair, but

18. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their

19. Blackened

Blackened Blackened Symphony

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood

20. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting