Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this Bueno :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids

2. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this Bueno :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very

3. rundown228

rundown228 Banned

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very tasty and horny

4. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very tasty and horny kind of motherfucker

5. rundown228

rundown228 Banned

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very tasty and horny kind of motherfucker that makes me

6. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very tasty and horny kind of motherfucker that makes me cum everytime that

7. Melis

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very tasty and horny kind of motherfucker that makes me cum everytime that sketching of a

8. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very tasty and horny kind of motherfucker that makes me cum everytime that sketching of a rundown Princu JOW

9. Andreina

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this :bueno: made by a drunk minister who injected steroids which are very tasty and horny kind of motherfucker that makes me cum everytime that sketching of a rundown Princu JOW is on TV.

10. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Alright, new story since a lot of that last story didn't flow at all.

Postwhores are the

11. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I

12. Oliver

Oliver Spela Shoreline!

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the

13. Andreina

THANK YOU.

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online

14. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything

15. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet

16. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic

17. Andreina

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the

18. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker

19. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum.

20. Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can