Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked

2. Calvin

Calvin The rhythm projects 'round the next sound... LPA VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed

3. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it

4. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader

5. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader,

6. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I

7. Moridin

Moridin Death Contagious Deity

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!"

8. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo

9. Moridin

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine!

10. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it

11. Moridin

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel

12. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back

13. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms

14. Moridin

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless

15. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist

16. Moridin

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*

17. Flagrare

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future

18. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this

19. Flagrare

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this Bueno :bueno: made by

20. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

Today, I found a ticket for the mother fucker who performed naked autopsies of singed chocopuffs. But it broke when Vader, yes Darth Vader, screamed "LUKE, I ATE YOUR BABY!". Then the dingo evolved into Arcanine! Fuck that, it discovered interstellar travel and traveled back to his moms pagan, spudless and an atheist *trails off mumbling*. Meanwhile in Future versions of this Bueno :bueno: made by a drunk minister