Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Kameiko

Kameiko Ketchup Face

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play

2. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down.

3. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught

4. Kameiko

Kameiko Ketchup Face

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much

oh lawl.

5. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing his

6. Kameiko

Kameiko Ketchup Face

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing his clothes with a

HIS? HISSSSSSSSS? HISSSSSSSSS?

7. The Joesen One

You needed excessive smilies, long words and acronyms. Then I remembered your avatar.

:shinado:

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand

8. Kameiko

Kameiko Ketchup Face

I think I just died loling!

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in

9. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of

10. Oliver

Oliver Spela Shoreline!

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that

11. AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries.

12. Super Sonic

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the

13. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic

14. Kameiko

Kameiko Ketchup Face

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic the fart poopie

15. Super Sonic

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic the fart poopie favourite thing to

16. LiesGreedMisery

LiesGreedMisery Laos Greece Missouri

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic the fart poopie favourite thing to do, because potatoes

17. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic the fart poopie favourite thing to do, because potatoes are best mashed

18. Blackened

Blackened Blackened Symphony

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic the fart poopie favourite thing to do, because potatoes are best mashed on the moon.

19. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic the fart poopie favourite thing to do, because potatoes are best mashed on the moon. Meanwhile, ILOVETIMOTHY did

20. Super Sonic

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to Antarctica to play Burn It Down. Kameiko was caught posting too much while doing her clothes with a toothbrush in hand and ketchup in the hood of another girl that smelled of elderberries. Lost in the Echo was Sonic the fart poopie favourite thing to do, because potatoes are best mashed on the moon. Meanwhile, ILOVETIMOTHY did the unthinkable, she decided