Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished

2. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around

3. Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and

4. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it.

5. LiesGreedMisery

LiesGreedMisery Laos Greece Missouri

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this

6. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt :foreveralone:

7. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt like cooking rob

8. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger

9. LiesGreedMisery

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup

10. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating

11. LiesGreedMisery

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I

12. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB

13. Simba

Simba HEREEEE'SSSS JOHNNY

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that

14. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with

15. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska

16. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin

17. LiesGreedMisery

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit

18. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all

19. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker

20. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named Chon Luc aka Brad Delson so she had to dodge incoming missiles while eating bacon. Cheese tastes yummy because it's cheese. and bacon tastes good. So, Adam pooped a massive cherry bomb outside Rob Bourdon's house then rob came and ate it. then rob saw Mike naked eating potatoes with ketchup and singing the campfire song and roasting some marshmallows. When Mike finished, Rob ran around the fountain and swam in it. Phi saw this and felt foreveralone like cooking rob in a hamburger with extra ketchup and mike eating Adam. So, I jammed with SOB and after that i jammed with Justin Bieber. Vriska then shot Justin in the armpit and drank all the ketchup, mother fcker and went to