Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger

side note: why me??

2. LiesGreedMisery

LiesGreedMisery Laos Greece Missouri

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could.

3. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went

4. LiesGreedMisery

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to

5. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and

6. LiesGreedMisery

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with

7. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper

8. LiesGreedMisery

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass

9. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the

10. LiesGreedMisery

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a

11. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and

12. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance.

13. Star Scream

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. soon after Chester

14. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. soon after Chester passed by Liz

15. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making

16. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that

17. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the

18. The Joesen One

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz

19. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves

20. Kameiko

Kameiko Ketchup Face

Star Scream saw an enormous pink pony called Ree, who liked to be forever alone in hell because of lies and more ketchup. Meanwhile, Derek got wasted again because he was hungry for my sandwich. So, I pooped a burger because I could. then LiesGreedMisery went on vacation to toilet island and saw Chester with some toilet paper wiping his ass and licking the sugar off a monsters head and doing chicken dance. Soon after Chester passed by Liz and started making a timebomb that would destroy the fantasies of Liz, who secretly loves the kitty named