Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection.

2. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was

3. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit

4. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey

5. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at

6. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of

7. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert

8. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned

9. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house

10. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle

11. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard

12. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo.

13. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was

14. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was a horny mother

15. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was a horny mother who was desperate

16. Josh Martin

Josh Martin Heart full of pain, head full of stress? HEAD ON!

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was a horny mother who was desperate for some lovin'

17. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was a horny mother who was desperate for some lovin' and caring from

18. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was a horny mother who was desperate for some lovin' and caring from Derek the Infamous

19. Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was a horny mother who was desperate for some lovin' and caring from Derek the Infamous. The mother wanted

20. Super Sonic

Zoe is a zebra that liked fantasizing Hawk's abs and Derek's t-shirt that made Liz scream in agony which made Pidgeon laugh out loud hence Timothy went to a stripclub in Antarctica. Meanwhile Joe did a breakdance which epically made Jeff cum and grossed philsfan so much that he quit LPA. But then Sarah and Jesse had a game night playing Assassin's Creed while Mark did it with Snackman just to burn calories down and to later wiggle with LMFAO. And I'm sexy and Sonic knows that Hybrid is hawt and therefore they both go to Minus's place where Mark did the chicken dance with Mike Shinoda himself whilst he pulled the worst prank ever by shitting on Robs drums! Then Brad took Chesters glasses all day and broke the ketchup bottle (mothaf*ckaz) and became known as the sexiest man according to the fangirls which includes Liz. Correct! Next thing, I dont know if Brad is more handsome with afro or no pants so Paul checked himself in the A-hole and Bliss and the sexy mothers of LPA went on strike, demanding that everyone gets a free green dildo that Derek made out of his tinfoil hat collection. The tinfoil was full of shit from a monkey that hanged at the arse of someone called Robert MacLinkin who owned a shit house in the middle of Hybrid's backyard with a buffalo. The buffalo was a horny mother who was desperate for some lovin' and caring from Derek the Infamous. The mother wanted a baby with