Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been

2. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course

3. Moridin

Moridin Death Contagious Deity

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course by a pelican

4. Super Sonic

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course by a pelican who showed me

5. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course by a pelican who showed me where Hahnville was

6. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course by a pelican who showed me where Hahnville was hidden deep within

7. Super Sonic

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course by a pelican who showed me where Hahnville was hidden deep within the jungle with

8. Vdalem

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course by a pelican who showed me where Hahnville was hidden deep within the jungle with New York City

9. Super Sonic

I like big butts and I like big monsters. Last post = fail, but not really. Let's not. Instead let's party hard because Zane licked Benjamin's and Derek's things. Zane's weird. Mama always said that was true. Mama also said I will do a boo boo cause that's what i did on your moms flububbly pack of things. and after that I went home and cut my arm pit hair then make some pizza with mama and then the end happened. Why the hell am I trolling when I should be stalking Ree whilst she plays a shiny harmonica. Meanwhile Gene Simmons went to the store to get some of Jeff's new shoes which Derek decided to try on and LOOK! A MONKEY! Derek then realized that the thing turned him into a newt, but when Lil Jimmy ended the damn three word story that has been taken off course by a pelican who showed me where Hahnville was hidden deep within the jungle with New York City in the background.

10. Vdalem

Derek is ruler

11. Super Sonic

Derek is ruler of the chickens

12. DragonSparkz

DragonSparkz Dragon Trainer

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped

13. Super Sonic

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when

14. Vdalem

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked

15. Super Sonic

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life

16. Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the

17. Super Sonic

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then

18. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to

19. Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when

20. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Derek is ruler of the chickens that seriously handicapped the monkey when the chickens pecked some serious life out of the undead dead. Then Trollnoda danced to the Macarena when suddenly Trollnix started