Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Simba

Simba HEREEEE'SSSS JOHNNY

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End".

2. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional

3. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was

4. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker

5. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches

6. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car

7. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches.

8. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet

9. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The

10. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate

11. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that

12. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which

13. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking

14. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking bird noises. Fuck

15. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking bird noises. Fuck you i wont

16. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking bird noises. Fuck you i wont touch that bird's

17. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking bird noises. Fuck you i wont touch that bird's money because he

18. Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking bird noises. Fuck you i wont touch that bird's money because he can't even take

19. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking bird noises. Fuck you i wont touch that bird's money because he can't even take a good slapping

20. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin said "The End". This was traditional as Dusteep was a mean motherfucker with fucking twitches and a car that gets bitches. This pussy magnet known as "The Beginning" was ultimate for tapping that boost button which makes giant fucking bird noises. Fuck you i wont touch that bird's money because he can't even take a good slapping of the tortoises.