Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

professional unicorn rider.

(Checkpoint. Also, I'm adding a new rule to make things easier: Each post must copypaste the previous one and then add another three words, so we can see the progress in real time)

The story so far:

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

However, Sarah decided

Manu

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

for a price

Manu

, because she knew

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

it's hard work

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew.

Manu

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night

Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to

Jeff

ome time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for

Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk,

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk, and forgot his

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat

Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a

Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said one percent milk

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said one percent milk. Dean and Sarah

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    Gloomy Mushroom

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said