Page 2 of 261 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Seeking tenderness with a dagger Manu's Avatar
    professional unicorn rider.

(Checkpoint. Also, I'm adding a new rule to make things easier: Each post must copypaste the previous one and then add another three words, so we can see the progress in real time)

The story so far:

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider.
    *Formerly known as Manu, then Dinobot, and now Manu again because that's how I roll*

However, Sarah decided

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help

for a price

Vdalem's Cookies!

, because she knew

it's hard work

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew.
    R.I.P. Taylor Weir 1993 - 2013

Runnin this thang / Money insane / Busy getting brain like Krang / What, what's my name in the woods got these people usin' MapQuest / Man, fuck a backpacker

Formerly known as JESEFF.

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to

ome time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk,

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk, and forgot his

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said one percent milk

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said one percent milk. Dean and Sarah
    Last edited by Ree; 11-16-2010 at 01:01 AM.

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said

Thread Information