Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all

2. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights

3. Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time

4. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used

5. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was

6. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take

7. Jeff

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf

8. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around

9. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish

10. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was

11. Ree

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis.

12. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose

13. Ree

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's

14. Jeff

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's little Smurf that

15. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's little Smurf that smelled like ass

16. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's little Smurf that smelled like ass. Gollum yelled MINE

17. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's little Smurf that smelled like ass. Gollum yelled MINE, my precious! MINE!

18. Jeff

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's little Smurf that smelled like ass. Gollum yelled, "MINE, my precious! MINE!" as the Smurf

19. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's little Smurf that smelled like ass. Gollum yelled, "MINE, my precious! MINE!" as the Smurf stole the ring

20. Jeff

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby that liked all of the lights at Christmas time. He also used crack. He was ready to take the smurfin' Smurf and smurf around with his blueish nose that was actually a penis. Blowing his nose on a hobo's little Smurf that smelled like ass. Gollum yelled, "MINE, my precious! MINE!" as the Smurf stole the ring with his blue