Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only

2. Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I

3. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex

4. Dusty

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons

5. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons that is shaped

6. Dusty

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons that is shaped like LizLP's head

7. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons that is shaped like LizLP's head with Soundwave ontop

8. Dusty

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons that is shaped like LizLP's head with Soundwave ontop of a mountain

9. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons that is shaped like LizLP's head with Soundwave ontop of a mountain sounding like Tarzan

10. Dusty

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons that is shaped like LizLP's head with Soundwave ontop of a mountain sounding like Tarzan. Meanwhile Jeff was

11. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Pillows and microwaves are used for Super nuclear comfort for dicks and Richard Simmons. So if you want to dance with the Devil himself, in the pale blue Martian woman, get on your super ninja device and invisibility cloak and kill Voldemort to stop his evil reign of his nose that looks like anus full of something brown and gooey. The Devil started to mind-fuck people with pink dildos that sparkles like glitter covered rainbows that are fucked by the Molester who had a forehead like Rihanna and were beat down with a willy by Chris Cornell that liked to scream and fuck everybody that said hey Chris I'm a ninja full of lust, I want you and the only other thing I think about, sex and water balloons that is shaped like LizLP's head with Soundwave ontop of a mountain sounding like Tarzan. Meanwhile Jeff was vomiting all over

12. Dusty

(I feel this story is dead. Time for a new one!)

My monkey's uncle

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  13. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a

14. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social

15. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck

16. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So

17. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some

18. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a

19. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite

20. Dusty

My monkey's uncle studied for a degree in social talent of fuck and dance. So Uncle stole some crackers from a cranky old transvestite named aunt Bobby