Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

In Rio, a bird raped a coked up whore from Mars. It was a beautiful ritual, consisting of frozen caveman jizz and lightsabers from a monkey's butt named Jack The Chimp. It handled like a pimp, fo shizzle mah nizzle dizzle. Out of nowhere Alexandra Wallace started adopting Asian children to eat them in a rich King's stag night gravy sauce, topped with insignificant little beyotch sauce, drizzled in hot spicy Shankyshank curry sauce. Nemo ate it. Ree sucked a pomegranate flavoured straw. What the hell is beyotch sauce? It's Bin Laden's favourite mix of ketchup and cum soup with a hint of feces and garlic. Yum? Damn straight, ketchup smells like your Dracula flavoured piss covered dog. Derek got a promotion as a new beta tester for Transformer style dildos that transform into camcorders. "Yum!" He thought while penetrating Mike Shinoda's Labbit. Silly Labbit, Trix are for diabetics! But if you cook pigeons with long flabby dicks, you will see that you are my fire, the only one for fat pussy lips. Wtf Agent O! I'm a banana. Ree is sensitive, only while eating Gary Busey's hairy chocolate covered Kappas. Drugs make me write stories like this. A penis.

New story!

2. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Cats need to

3. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies

4. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in

5. MKH

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of

6. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda

7. MKH

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules

8. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade

9. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who

10. MKH

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story

11. Agent

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat

12. MKH

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of

13. Agent

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly

14. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars

15. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and

16. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It

17. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid

18. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy

19. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New

20. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril