Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock

2. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina.

3. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers

4. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis

5. Jeff

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by

6. MKH

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay

7. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually

8. Jeff

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea,

9. MKH

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea, and then screamed

10. Jeff

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea, and then screamed, "Praise Homer Simpson!"

11. Ree

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea, and then screamed, "Praise Homer Simpson!". OIIOIII where's my

12. Jeff

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea, and then screamed, "Praise Homer Simpson!". OIIOIII where's my penis I can't

13. Ree

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea, and then screamed, "Praise Homer Simpson!". OIIOIII where's my penis I can't believe Pfortyy ate

14. MKH

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea, and then screamed, "Praise Homer Simpson!". OIIOIII where's my penis I can't believe Pfortyy ate the remix he

15. Ree

Suddenly Shankyshank appeared buying other forumz, he became bankrupt from smoking Colour. Amanda headbanged to Mozart's classical music, and she went crazy loco psycho when Mr. Burns grabbed Homer's penis which was green with envy. Alfred hijacked Batman's belt as Mr. Burns ran to Moe's bar and tackled Marge! Luckily Chief Wiggum saw Emma Watson, raped a chicken, and told Emma, "Thou shalt be my KFC whore!" Emma replied back, "only Ralph Wiggum knows how to caress my donuts!" Meanwhile Keaton started working on LPA-man when Will Ferrel ate Steve Carrell. As this was Keaton's fantasy, he sat and massaged Andrea's giant cock and Derek's Vagina. Meanwhile ban hammers held by Louis were rubbed by Luke and Jay. Apu got sexually assaulted by Andrea, and then screamed, "Praise Homer Simpson!". OIIOIII where's my penis I can't believe Pfortyy ate the remix he is a greedy bastard.

16. MKH

Americans banned Ree

17. Jeff

Americans banned Ree from Mars because

18. Ree

Americans banned Ree from Mars because of her awesomeness.

19. Jeff

Americans banned Ree from Mars because of her awesomeness. Unfortunately that awesomeness

20. Ree

Americans banned Ree from Mars because of her awesomeness. Unfortunately that awesomeness was too awesome.