Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids. Shaggy shagged a shagtastic Shag Shagger before smoking weed. The weed made Jay very happy and sexually excited.

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids. Shaggy shagged a shagtastic Shag Shagger before smoking weed. The weed made Jay very happy and sexually excited. Jay is Kappa.

NEW STORY

Mike's fleshy lip

3. Ree

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble

4. Joe

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something

5. Ree

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me

6. Joe

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love

7. Ree

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina.

8. Joe

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason

9. Ree

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as

10. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  11. Joe

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I

12. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost

13. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really

14. Joe

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really as gay as

15. Ree

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really as gay as a laughing kookaburra

16. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really as gay as a laughing kookaburra from the planet

17. Ree

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really as gay as a laughing kookaburra from the planet SeaKappa. The T-Shirt

18. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really as gay as a laughing kookaburra from the planet SeaKappa. The T-Shirt is producing bunnies

19. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really as gay as a laughing kookaburra from the planet SeaKappa. The T-Shirt is producing bunnies that mount each

20. Ree

Mike's fleshy lip, beam and noble existence is something which makes me ree-evaluate the love of Derek's vagina. The main reason I'm happy as a dead bunny is because I am a ghost but not really as gay as a laughing kookaburra from the planet SeaKappa. The T-Shirt is producing bunnies that mount each of Derek's ketchup-covered