Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband

3. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in

4. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass

5. Joe

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes

6. MKH

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's

7. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club.

8. MKH

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted

9. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman

10. MKH

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was

11. Joe

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with

12. MKH

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning

13. Joe

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted

14. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's

15. Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids.

16. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids. Shaggy shagged a

17. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids. Shaggy shagged a shagtastic Shag Shagger

18. Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids. Shaggy shagged a shagtastic Shag Shagger before smoking weed.

19. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids. Shaggy shagged a shagtastic Shag Shagger before smoking weed. The weed made

20. MKH

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his ex girlfriend fucked the evil marshmallow boy's mother and family dog and then blew up the taco truck. Where's my taco? In the truck. My taco burned. Buy another one. I have no more taco money because Shanky robbed my grandmother's chihuahua. My grandmother attacked Shanky with a taco that tasted like tacos. Shanky died, but the happy penguin was really the taco which was expired as of last century. Everyone laughed at the taco's limp penis, it looked like Fred Flintstone's wife. To kill a taco with a Seaman one must die in the most sexually painful way. It must involve your anus exploding in the radiance in the fires of a thousand suns, of course. It also involves Wilma Flintstone's husband shoving rocks in Barney's bare ass whilst Betty chokes on Bam Bam's solid, wooden club. Now Pebbles wanted a hybrid Dinosaur/Seaman but Fred was cloning Dino with George Jetson's cloning machine, which resulted in Scooby Doo's bloody horrible hemroids. Shaggy shagged a shagtastic Shag Shagger before smoking weed. The weed made Jay very happy