Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars

3. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos

4. BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts

5. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my

6. Joe

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn?

7. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper?

8. BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard?

9. Joe

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except

10. BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and

11. Joe

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey

12. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made

13. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that

14. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record

15. Jeff

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious

16. Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge

17. Jeff

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos.

18. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from

19. Jeff

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to

20. Ree

Marshmallow Boy was Kappa in disguise, he worked undercover to catch crooked Monster Munch salesmen. A gang war between octopuses and spiders broke out when DR. Evil came dressed in a Batman costume, he said cookie monster loves Mars bars and Joe's tacos and Meteora's peanuts. Who ate my taco? Joe Hahn? Or Mr Draper? or Fat Bastard? Nobody knows except the one and only Seaman. Monkey Moe's moustache made the taco that broke the record of stealing scrumptious balls of sludge inside other tacos. Manu returned from Seaman City to find that his