Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic

2. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners

3. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia.

4. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of

5. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore!

6. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came

7. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face

8. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate

9. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes

10. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and

11. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers

12. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy

13. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice.

14. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice. It tasted like

15. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice. It tasted like chicken. Suddenly Andrea

16. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice. It tasted like chicken. Suddenly Andrea became a narwhal.

17. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice. It tasted like chicken. Suddenly Andrea became a narwhal and attacked all

18. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice. It tasted like chicken. Suddenly Andrea became a narwhal and attacked all of the bananas.

19. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice. It tasted like chicken. Suddenly Andrea became a narwhal and attacked all of the bananas. Donkey Kong was

20. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off of an epic battle of weiners in Weinerville, Narnia - the land of epic weiners galore! Also, Spongebob came on Dumbledore's face after he ate VeLLi's roast potatoes, green beans, and Joe's fish fingers smothered in gravy and Seaman juice. It tasted like chicken. Suddenly Andrea became a narwhal and attacked all of the bananas. Donkey Kong was tongue-kissing Princess