Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga

2. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect

3. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the

4. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness

5. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman

6. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis.

7. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a

8. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that

9. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be

10. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree

11. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots.

12. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis

13. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head

14. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't

15. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted

16. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute.

17. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen

18. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken

19. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit

20. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib, Ree and Jaydogga helped Saqib protect Ree from the disease of awesomeness of being seaman known as Dereksvaginitis. Dereksvaginitis is a serious disease that can only be spread by Ree and tater tots. Saqib has Dereksvaginitis on Ree's head, wtf that doesn't even. I farted, which didn't compute. The diseased Seamen was disease stricken because Saqib bit his weiner off