Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly pussy and shelf of cream pies, whilst tossing salad and belly dancing to the Sacred King Kappa's anthem,"I Smell Fart". King Kappa was a silly transvestite who seduced Seamen with his desaturated sense of accomplishment and seedy buns. As soon as the chance arose Kappa was teabagged by evil shelf pies from Lake Fart. A Huge Prick atop the snowy Russian mountains where frozen nipples reigned supreme in fighting off frozen testicles like Mortal Kombat. However one frightful day at Exploding Penis Camp located in Lake Fart, a hippopotamus ate all of the bare asses of the frozen Sub-Zero victims from the Linkin Bizkit, and so Liam Howlett saves his bitch by being a Firestarter, he smacked her monkey up and did the warrior Pedobear dance from one end of the diving board. Derek's vagina was throbbing like usual when the Pedobear decided to insert a large piece of an eager hedgehog into Derek's mouth. Not once did the hedgehog stop to smile and was diagnosed with a curious case of Benjamin Button. The hedgehog's lover became Liam Howlett's mistress and they became one of the most powerful

2. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly pussy and shelf of cream pies, whilst tossing salad and belly dancing to the Sacred King Kappa's anthem,"I Smell Fart". King Kappa was a silly transvestite who seduced Seamen with his desaturated sense of accomplishment and seedy buns. As soon as the chance arose Kappa was teabagged by evil shelf pies from Lake Fart. A Huge Prick atop the snowy Russian mountains where frozen nipples reigned supreme in fighting off frozen testicles like Mortal Kombat. However one frightful day at Exploding Penis Camp located in Lake Fart, a hippopotamus ate all of the bare asses of the frozen Sub-Zero victims from the Linkin Bizkit, and so Liam Howlett saves his bitch by being a Firestarter, he smacked her monkey up and did the warrior Pedobear dance from one end of the diving board. Derek's vagina was throbbing like usual when the Pedobear decided to insert a large piece of an eager hedgehog into Derek's mouth. Not once did the hedgehog stop to smile and was diagnosed with a curious case of Benjamin Button. The hedgehog's lover became Liam Howlett's mistress and they became one of the most powerful Seamen raped by

3. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly pussy and shelf of cream pies, whilst tossing salad and belly dancing to the Sacred King Kappa's anthem,"I Smell Fart". King Kappa was a silly transvestite who seduced Seamen with his desaturated sense of accomplishment and seedy buns. As soon as the chance arose Kappa was teabagged by evil shelf pies from Lake Fart. A Huge Prick atop the snowy Russian mountains where frozen nipples reigned supreme in fighting off frozen testicles like Mortal Kombat. However one frightful day at Exploding Penis Camp located in Lake Fart, a hippopotamus ate all of the bare asses of the frozen Sub-Zero victims from the Linkin Bizkit, and so Liam Howlett saves his bitch by being a Firestarter, he smacked her monkey up and did the warrior Pedobear dance from one end of the diving board. Derek's vagina was throbbing like usual when the Pedobear decided to insert a large piece of an eager hedgehog into Derek's mouth. Not once did the hedgehog stop to smile and was diagnosed with a curious case of Benjamin Button. The hedgehog's lover became Liam Howlett's mistress and they became one of the most powerful Seamen raped by the Awesome Face. :awesome:

4. Jeff

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly pussy and shelf of cream pies, whilst tossing salad and belly dancing to the Sacred King Kappa's anthem,"I Smell Fart". King Kappa was a silly transvestite who seduced Seamen with his desaturated sense of accomplishment and seedy buns. As soon as the chance arose Kappa was teabagged by evil shelf pies from Lake Fart. A Huge Prick atop the snowy Russian mountains where frozen nipples reigned supreme in fighting off frozen testicles like Mortal Kombat. However one frightful day at Exploding Penis Camp located in Lake Fart, a hippopotamus ate all of the bare asses of the frozen Sub-Zero victims from the Linkin Bizkit, and so Liam Howlett saves his bitch by being a Firestarter, he smacked her monkey up and did the warrior Pedobear dance from one end of the diving board. Derek's vagina was throbbing like usual when the Pedobear decided to insert a large piece of an eager hedgehog into Derek's mouth. Not once did the hedgehog stop to smile and was diagnosed with a curious case of Benjamin Button. The hedgehog's lover became Liam Howlett's mistress and they became one of the most powerful Seamen raped by the Awesome Face, and wooden spoons.

5. Ree

I once fell from the sky and landed on a huge, pointy dildo which was soaking with lots of different types of sauces and pigeon poo. What shocked me was it smelled like chocolate cake drizzled with warm, syrupy turtles. Timothy ate a penguins ass, savoring every munch, bite by bite until Aisha(Arashi) decided it was time to kill the sexual penis lords of magical Narnia. Suddenly a ninja riding a motorcycle performed an amazing stunt where he drove his large helicopter shaped penis into a Seaman's scaly ass whilst other Seamen got ninja blow jobs. As this happened, a bionic seahorse came on Paris Hilton's poodle. The poodle yelped in glee as it assaulted the Seamen with it's wooden spoon named George, he fondled them until they came over its curly pussy and shelf of cream pies, whilst tossing salad and belly dancing to the Sacred King Kappa's anthem,"I Smell Fart". King Kappa was a silly transvestite who seduced Seamen with his desaturated sense of accomplishment and seedy buns. As soon as the chance arose Kappa was teabagged by evil shelf pies from Lake Fart. A Huge Prick atop the snowy Russian mountains where frozen nipples reigned supreme in fighting off frozen testicles like Mortal Kombat. However one frightful day at Exploding Penis Camp located in Lake Fart, a hippopotamus ate all of the bare asses of the frozen Sub-Zero victims from the Linkin Bizkit, and so Liam Howlett saves his bitch by being a Firestarter, he smacked her monkey up and did the warrior Pedobear dance from one end of the diving board. Derek's vagina was throbbing like usual when the Pedobear decided to insert a large piece of an eager hedgehog into Derek's mouth. Not once did the hedgehog stop to smile and was diagnosed with a curious case of Benjamin Button. The hedgehog's lover became Liam Howlett's mistress and they became one of the most powerful Seamen raped by the Awesome Face, and wooden spoons. Wooden spoons FTW.

New story!

6. Jeff

Someone sold my

7. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your

8. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year

9. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate

10. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a

11. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He

12. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone

13. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to

14. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen

15. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  16. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died.

17. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected

18. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again.

19. Jeff

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really.

20. Ree

Someone sold my soul to your cookie one year, which Saqib ate aggressively under a bonsai tree. He started attacking anyone who tried to abuse more Seamen. He's THE SEAMAN-GUARDIAN. Who then died. He was ressurected. But died again. But not really. One day Saqib