Damn Im Lucky!

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by ¤KiTo½¤, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    ¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

Damn I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo LucKy nothing happend to me....

see this morning i was cleaning the yard and it was hott plus i had alergies so i came in the house and took 2 benadryl and then i went outside 10 min later i finished and came in, so I went to get something to drink... NOT THINKING ABOUT the BENADRYL i just TOOK 10 mins AGO! I grabbed a "Smirnoff ICE" then I finished it all ... without thinking about the pills.... so then i went to my room got online and came on here and started to post .... when the next thing i know is ...... im seeing blurry..... and feeling weird .... I got scared and then i tried to wake up and then my head just felt like it was gonna sPLIT! and then i went and drank a bunch of milk.....

I know i was'nt suppost to fall asleep but i did i couldnt help it. and I tried to wake up and i could'nt I was F'ed UP ..... BAD!!!!

Thank YOU GOD !!!!!!!! nothing happend to me.... i finally woke up and i took a COLD ASS Shower! and i kept drinking milk.....

wooooo
    Just thought i would share my scary expierience!

:( :( :( :( :( :(

¤KiTo½¤ :joe:

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

whoa...i didnt know u werent supposed to drink whatever u did. now i know!! that is kinda weird what happened tho, could have been worse but it wasnt. THANK GOD!!!!
    btw kito-i think ur cool!! lol

-PP:KUt :chemist:

HAHA. I almost died last week when i got into a car wreck. But thank God i was wearing a seat belt.

Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

that had happened to me. Its scary :eek:

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

lol hey thanks and thanks ...... umm are you being sarcastic about thinking im cool thing!

lol

anyways yeah your not suppost to drink alcohol with medicine..... I could have died thats what the doc said i called him right now! llllllollllllllll

~JeN JeN~

~JeN JeN~ Member

I DONT WANT YOU TO DO THAT ANYMORE!!! thats tooo scary for me..I dont want anything to happen to you!

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

i know baby im not drinking anymore till im 21~! or 18 lol nah but not like that anymore ok baby ....... I love you!

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

can someone close this topic please!

you have my permission...

Bryan

Bryan Guest

:chemist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.