My Thoughts

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by kenjiclockwork, Sep 2, 2002.

kenjiclockwork

kenjiclockwork New Member

Hey you'll.

DAMN THIS ALBUM IS GOOD! Words can't even describe! I was definitely expecting some awesome work..............but reanimation is by far more than what I was expecting. It's definitely on my list....along with HT....as one of the greatest albums of ALL TIME! If you'll don't mind, I just want to walk through a couple of the tracks.

My favorite songs on HT are "papercut"..."crawling"...and "pushing me away"......and on reanimation, ""p5hng me a*wy" and "krwlng".

"p5hng me a*wy" = BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL SONG, perfect for a rave, sounds sooooooo Depeche Mode like (if anyone knows who they are), and who is Stephen Richards? His voice is so perfect for this song.

"krwlng" = beautiful/perfect, wasn't expecting aaron lewis to be such a delight on this track........LP couldn't of picked anyone more perfect for this songs.

"plc.4.mie.haed", "wth>you", "ppr:kut", "by_myslf" and "rnw@y" = awesome guitar riffs, very strong tracks, "rnw@y" = very awesome track.

"my<dsmbr" = also one of my fav songs on the album, sounds like it's straight off of Depeche Mode's "music for the masses" album and very "people are people" instrumentally.

The piano/violin/cello accompaniments are extremely tight. I'm so happy 'cause like last month, I made a thread about how LP should come up with some tracks that fully put Mike and Phi Phi's classical music training to use.....some of u liked it, others were just like....."no"...and I also mentioned how they should like hook up with Bjork as well.....and they did that too.......but she wanted to work on newer material so she wasn't featured on the album...in the future though.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to know what you'll think of some of the tracks on the album. I don't even care if you have to listen to the album again while replying. I just really want to know what you'll think. This album definitely exceeds my satisfaction.

Bjork?? Where does it say that???

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

LP didnt hook up w/ Bjork, they hooked w/ a mixer who is famous for working w/ her...Bjork on the album? That wud have been weird :p

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

oh my i didnt know how long the post was until i scrolled down... too long to read... but reanimation is very awesome

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

BJORK? o_O that would be scary...scary...but cool and interesting at the same time... :D

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Ya know what wud have been really cool???

If Mike and CHester swicthed parts in the songs lol
    Mike's a good singer I heard
    and chester...mike can help him rap :p

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

I'm laughing just thinking about it... :D :D :D