Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LPTV: Waiting For The End, The Stockroom

Linkin Park have uploaded a new LPTV episode where they are working on their new single "Waiting For The End". Check it out below.

Source: LPTV via Hybridsoldier93

No control, no surprise.
    That's awesome!

yeah I already checked it out, Mike should do his hair like how it's there.. forever.. he looks hot ^^

. Listen to your heart!

Now that's called detailed.

LPA team
    Great episode. I love the song more just watching this. Chester is one badass vocalist.

It's Like I'm Paranoid... erasus's Avatar
    best song on ATS Chester went and did it more growly but damn Mike corrected him !

This is nice...Chester's vocals are fucking AMAZING! I try my best to sing well, but I'm still all bunched up. My voice teacher try's as much as she can to make me 'let it all out'. Uh...I need practice if I want to be like my master Chester. lol
    Linkin Park has taught me, that there is no greater thing to be...but yourself.
    I'm proud to be apart of an amazing family of people...A family connected through Linkin Park.
    I would like to thank Mike, Chester, Brad, Rob, Phoenix & Joe for changing my life.
    And for giving me the will to go on, even when I don't feel so strong.
    I now realize that the only reason why I keep believing in myself and following my dreams, is because of the amazing people who inspire me to do my best.
    Thank You: God, Linkin Park & LPA.
    I stand strong through you guys. - Jeri(ssa) a Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist in training.

Fucking Rock On LINKIN PARK!

That little piece Chester played on the piano was very moving. Waiting For The End is a great track. Played it for my girlfriend today and she absolutely loves it. On the flip side, we don't enjoy the reggae flair on Mike's rapping very much.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted Bradley's Avatar
    Man I'm started loving this song just 2 days ago, love to see how the process went when making that song
    Formerly known as "O" Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Snail View Post
    That little piece Chester played on the piano was very moving. Waiting For The End is a great track. Played it for my girlfriend today and she absolutely loves it. On the flip side, we don't enjoy the reggae flair on Mike's rapping very much.
    It was Moonlight Sonata, wasn't it?
    Penguizilla: Revenge of The Penguins
    The pigeons have puged to far.

Great episode! Just a few more days till this album is mine... Still haven't heard it yet... Most resist temptations!

Did somebody order some cheese? ChuckCheese's Avatar
    yes, that is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonada. Great episode; this is pretty much confirmation that Waiting For The End's working title was Meadowlands.
    Charlotte, NC 8/08/07
    Charlotte, NC 7/31/08
    New York City, NY 2/04/11
    Bristow, VA 8/10/12
    West Palm Beach, FL 8/08/14
    Tampa, FL 8/09/14
    Charlotte, NC 8/12/14
    Bristow, VA 8/13/14
    Camden, NJ 8/15/14
    Mansfield, MA 8/16/14
    Holmdel, NJ 8/18/14
    Wantagh, NY 8/19/14
    Buffalo, NY 8/21/14

Formerly known as Cookie Monster

Off topic guys: On your UPS tracking details does it say the album will arrive at th 15th? ...because it does for me. Hopefully it's wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by ivy616 View Post
    Off topic guys: On your UPS tracking details does it say the album will arrive at th 15th? ...because it does for me. Hopefully it's wrong!
    Yep, mine says the 15th as well. I thought they said somewhere before that they knew the hard-copy wouldn't make it by the 14th for some and that's why we were getting digital high-quality mp3s on the 14th. Maybe I'm just making stuff up though...
    2013 Concerts:
    Imagine Dragons (Orlando House of Blues, 15 Feb 13)
    Imagine Dragons (St. Augustine Amp, 11 May 13)
    Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees, NKOTB (AMWAY Arena, 21 Jun 13)

The Original @LP2K12
    www.InkedUpMess.com

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    Nice video But I really wanted to see Mike recording his pop-rap parts for this song instead.

Great quality for an LPTV episode. I love how they captured the band recording this and we can all experience how they progressed to the final product in a way. The storybook ending to this video wrapped up very well. Who's uber excited for what's to come?!!

"The hope, of course, springs from the notion that the possibility of change is born in our most harrowing moments." Linkin Park

The blood of innocence burning in the skies murphyLP's Avatar
    Looking up for the DVD!!!
    I am not the fortune and the fame or the same person telling you to 'forfeit the game' ...

Hey guys, I've noticed a lot that chester makes some really subtle comments that IN MY INTERPRETATION signals that he's not as into the sound change as Mike and the other guys. Every 2 or 3 videos i see him react differently to the others, and in this he says "[Waiting for that note]... For the whole album?"

It's my opinion that i don't think chester is too fussed about the album, he just likes to scream and you know, do his usual chester trademark.

Anyone else picked this up, or am i just looking to deep into things?!?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    They couldn't have overdone the effects in the making of more if they tried. They basically ruined it. :/
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Quote Originally Posted by DaveCNewton View Post
    Hey guys, I've noticed a lot that chester makes some really subtle comments that IN MY INTERPRETATION signals that he's not as into the sound change as Mike and the other guys. Every 2 or 3 videos i see him react differently to the others, and in this he says "[Waiting for that note]... For the whole album?"

It's my opinion that i don't think chester is too fussed about the album, he just likes to scream and you know, do his usual chester trademark.

Anyone else picked this up, or am i just looking to deep into things?!?
    It's a different story if you watch the DVD.

Thread Information