Slipknot

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Amy, Apr 30, 2003.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Your not the only one Keaton. They are GREAT! The are probably my 2nd favourite band.

I dont like Shawn's mask much. I like Joey's and Craig's masks though.

Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Y2K

1st I think they look ugly and scary :wth: and 2nd i don't like their music....

Benji DCs Finest

Benji DCs Finest Banned

My favorite album by Slipknot is Iowa.

Slipping Away

Slipping Away Active Member

Here, here. [/b][/quote]

that was from will, in the worst songs of 2002 thread in the chit chat forum about how he hated slipknot and here he agrees with todd saying that they are good!...alittle bit of a hypocrite are we :rolleyes: :whistle:

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

that was from will, in the worst songs of 2002 thread in the chit chat forum about how he hated slipknot and here he agrees with todd saying that they are good!...alittle bit of a hypocrite are we :rolleyes: :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    Well, over time, one is able to change. Will has the right to change his opinion over a year. I mean, wooah, 2002... and it's what, 2003 now?

Time = change :rolleyes:.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Well, over time, one is able to change. Will has the right to change his opinion over a year. I mean, wooah, 2002... and it's what, 2003 now?

Time = change :rolleyes:. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Yeah, I hated them, but then I heard "(sic)" and "Wait And Bleed" and I was like :eek:. Haha.

fear-is-the-mindkiller

fear-is-the-mindkiller Well-Known Member

wait and bleed is my favourite slipknot song.

those guys are cool.

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

"Slipknot" really do have some amazing songs.. Those guys are in a genre of theyre own.. It's hard to say whether theyre Rap-Metal or Heavy-Metal.. I just think it's a bit of both (Heavy/Rap/Metal)

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

uhh..yea slipknot really sucks..i cant stand two seconds of that thing they call "music"hahah jk but umm...people=sh*t...oooooook why would someone sing a song about that...some boy at my school got in trouble for listenin to slipnot and mudvayne..one day cuz in pe they let us bring cds for them to play sooo everyone can hear it too..and like coach got mad about all the lyrics and stuff...and set him too the office..i dont blame coach..

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I love Slipknot. They are f**cking awesome (w00t) .

I have probably said that before but I just wanted to remind all of you ^_^

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Well you know... My P.E. teacher wouldn't give a crap because he swears just the same... (goody-2-shoe school, lol, j/k). People=Sh*t is basically what I would say... I mean yeah, people aren't technically poop, but hell, some people ARE sh*t, or they should be sh*t. Mudvayne... Hell, I got Mudvayne to play on the speakers of my school. They have these certain days where they HAVE to play sons you request and I requested "Dig". I didn't get sent to my office because I've actually got the "f**k off" attitude in school. I mean, hell, it's better than what they usually do... They just have same rotations of rap and punk songs... where the hell does the other types of music get their breaks??? Just my opinion, but if you look at some of the lyrics, there is no doubt, when pissed, you wouldn't say something like that... Unless you're like... really one of those "oh, please, like soo don't do that cause I'll like... sooooo hurt you m'kay?". Then again, that's just me :whistle:.

I would blame the coach for cutting the kid's freedom of speech :lol:. I say "People always equal sh*t" in public, and yeah, you know, I get the looks, but I really don't care :D.

edit: and wouldn't it sort of be the coach's or whoever's fault for not putting a label on what not to bring or do they NOT review the music before playing it? Sounds really illogical to me :rolleyes:.

Part.Of.Me

Part.Of.Me Banned

Yeah I have the "fu*k off" attitude in my skool too.. I brought Slipknot and System Of A Down in for PE before and all I got was dirty looks and people complaining cos they wanted they're sh!tty Dance music on :wth: it really didn't bother me and I never got sent out