Fear Me aka "i hate you so f-uckin much"

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by SuperXero, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    SuperXero

SuperXero Well-Known Member

Okay i wrote this when my girlfriend dumped me which was about 2 days ago...i hate that b!tch...well anyway here it is... as you read this song you can see how much i loved her..she really hurt me!! :chemist:

oh yea tell me if this song should be a rap song or a rock song!!! i might go into a record studio and record my first demo!!! :chemist:

[/B] Fear Me aka the i hate you song

[/I] People be talking sh!t about love and happiness.. What is love?
    “love is something that’ll come back and stab your back”
    What is happiness?
    ”happiness is the thing you wanna feel but cant,it just gets rid of the cramp”
    F.u.c.k that s.h.i.t I don’t need that.
    I’ll be in your house sittin behind your couch just crouching there.waiting for you to leave so I can just wait and stare.you say im a motherf.u.c.k.i.n killer/you know what? (that’s why my rhymes are iller) all this anger gave me something to write about I’ll slit your f.u.c.k.ing throat, chop you to iddy biddy pieces and feed you too a goat. You see my life was fine until about a few days ago. some female dog was f.u.c.k.i.n.g. with my mind you know? It’s scary how love ends it can twist and bend you. It’ll make you feel like you wanna die or just cry alone your bathroom. It’ll make you wanna kick the f.u.c.k. outta the next chick who comes in your way and sways. I guess you’ll die another day. Its not my fault you have to pay you’re the one who ejected me into the darkness of my past. B!tch I’ll kick you’re a.ss. Next time you come around don’t flirt with me, don’t jerk with me, better yet don’t breathe with me, next time you see me all of my albums will go platinum. People will stop saying “yo what happened to shady kid he was happening”
    I’ll tell you what my sh!t just went platinum!. All you little hoes can just go home to your little eminem cds. Its not my fault you don’t wanna be with me. Next time you come around don’t make a sound just sit there asking yourself “why didn’t I ask him out, hey it should’ve been worth a shout” look now im gonna make you suffer. When I make my first cd single I will think of you..naw just clowning you make me spew.

hook: I hate you female dog don’t come near me
    just go away and just fear me I don’t think you heard me clearly.
    Go away b!tch Go away and fear me.

check my flow I’m kicking here if you’ve got nothing to gain You got everything to fear cant you hear the sound of the silent spear? It’s going so fast you would hardly know it. If you don’t believe me you can just show it, or just blow spit at my rhymes you just heard, the spear is still moving like a little bird, so steady you would hardly know it if you don’t believe me you can just show it, I spit faster than a ghetto blaster. My mind is my gun,
    my bullets is inside you when I’m done shooting your words back in your mouth, so you better head south Motherf/u/c/k/e/r you d.i.c.k sucker. You better get the hell out my way don’t stay because you got some debts to pay. But still the spear is moving faster than a story concluding as if it shouldn’t be ever moving. Before you speak think as your mind sinks into my rhymes as if it were a link to my mind, you can see what I’m feeling inside. Now you see where my mind is? Its trapped into reality and it feels like there’s no gravity. Your mind has just been speared You retarded queer.You Have just been speared..

Hookx2

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Um...

The swear filters are there for a reason. Don't try to bypass them.

And it's not a good song.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Actually this is pretty stupid and breaks a few rules, especially the homophobic language rule. I could easily ban you right now if I wanted to but hey..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.