Ntr/Mssion
    Okay i wrote this when my girlfriend dumped me which was about 2 days ago...i hate that b!tch...well anyway here it is... as you read this song you can see how much i loved her..she really hurt me!! :chemist:

oh yea tell me if this song should be a rap song or a rock song!!! i might go into a record studio and record my first demo!!! :chemist:

[/B] Fear Me aka the i hate you song [B]

[/I] People be talking sh!t about love and happiness.. What is love?
    ďlove is something thatíll come back and stab your backĒ
    What is happiness?
    Ēhappiness is the thing you wanna feel but cant,it just gets rid of the crampĒ
    F.u.c.k that s.h.i.t I donít need that.
    Iíll be in your house sittin behind your couch just crouching there.waiting for you to leave so I can just wait and stare.you say im a motherf.u.c.k.i.n killer/you know what? (thatís why my rhymes are iller) all this anger gave me something to write about Iíll slit your f.u.c.k.ing throat, chop you to iddy biddy pieces and feed you too a goat. You see my life was fine until about a few days ago. some female dog was f.u.c.k.i.n.g. with my mind you know? Itís scary how love ends it can twist and bend you. Itíll make you feel like you wanna die or just cry alone your bathroom. Itíll make you wanna kick the f.u.c.k. outta the next chick who comes in your way and sways. I guess youíll die another day. Its not my fault you have to pay youíre the one who ejected me into the darkness of my past. B!tch Iíll kick youíre a.ss. Next time you come around donít flirt with me, donít jerk with me, better yet donít breathe with me, next time you see me all of my albums will go platinum. People will stop saying ďyo what happened to shady kid he was happeningĒ
    Iíll tell you what my sh!t just went platinum!. All you little hoes can just go home to your little eminem cds. Its not my fault you donít wanna be with me. Next time you come around donít make a sound just sit there asking yourself ďwhy didnít I ask him out, hey it shouldíve been worth a shoutĒ look now im gonna make you suffer. When I make my first cd single I will think of you..naw just clowning you make me spew.

hook: I hate you female dog donít come near me
    just go away and just fear me I donít think you heard me clearly.
    Go away b!tch Go away and fear me.

check my flow Iím kicking here if youíve got nothing to gain You got everything to fear cant you hear the sound of the silent spear? Itís going so fast you would hardly know it. If you donít believe me you can just show it, or just blow spit at my rhymes you just heard, the spear is still moving like a little bird, so steady you would hardly know it if you donít believe me you can just show it, I spit faster than a ghetto blaster. My mind is my gun,
    my bullets is inside you when Iím done shooting your words back in your mouth, so you better head south Motherf/u/c/k/e/r you d.i.c.k sucker. You better get the hell out my way donít stay because you got some debts to pay. But still the spear is moving faster than a story concluding as if it shouldnít be ever moving. Before you speak think as your mind sinks into my rhymes as if it were a link to my mind, you can see what Iím feeling inside. Now you see where my mind is? Its trapped into reality and it feels like thereís no gravity. Your mind has just been speared You retarded queer.You Have just been speared..

Hookx2 [I]

or there and back again
    Um...

The swear filters are there for a reason. Don't try to bypass them.

And it's not a good song.

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Actually this is pretty stupid and breaks a few rules, especially the homophobic language rule. I could easily ban you right now if I wanted to but hey..
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Thread Information