Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ambient
    This song may have taken five years for Mike to finish, but I think it was well worth the wait.

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    This song may have taken five years for Mike to finish, but I think it was well worth the wait.

It sure was !! That's one of my fave LP songs !!

Ambient
    Me 2! I think that it should be the next single, but I like faint, so I am happy with that!

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    i kinda wish mike sang something in it but its cool

Originally posted by LinkinParkRockerChik@Apr 28 2003, 03:12 PM
    Me 2! I think that it should be the next single, but I like faint, so I am happy with that!
    Mike said BTH will NOT be a single. ever.

Originally posted by LPFAN05+Apr 28 2003, 02:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LPFAN05 @ Apr 28 2003, 02:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LinkinParkRockerChik@Apr 28 2003, 03:12 PM
    Me 2&#33; I think that it should be the next single, but I like faint, so I am happy with that&#33;
    Mike said BTH will NOT be a single. ever. [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s too bad, because it&#39;s a great song and in my opinion one of the best in the album. but just because it&#39;s so great doesn&#39;t mean it has to be released in a single&#33; just as long as it&#39;s on the album is good enough for me

its way to soft of a song. they needed to use some thing heaveir, or something in the middle like: Easier to Run, or Numb for thier next single(after Faint)

Ambient
    Originally posted by LPFAN05+Apr 28 2003, 01:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LPFAN05 @ Apr 28 2003, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LinkinParkRockerChik@Apr 28 2003, 03:12 PM
    Me 2&#33; I think that it should be the next single, but I like faint, so I am happy with that&#33;
    Mike said BTH will NOT be a single. ever. [/b][/quote]
    Why, may I ask? Is there a particular reason why?

Banned
    What? Eaiser to run is a softer , and more pop song than Breaking the habit. Eaiser to run is the worse song on meteora

Originally posted by [Darken Hybrid]+Apr 28 2003, 06:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Darken Hybrid] @ Apr 28 2003, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -LPFAN05@Apr 28 2003, 01:21 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--LinkinParkRockerChik
    @Apr 28 2003, 03:12 PM

Why, may I ask? Is there a particular reason why? [/b][/quote]
    Mike didn&#39;t say why, but there&#39;s a few factors i can think up.

1) very personal song to Mike.
    2) suicidal theme, LP could get slammed for it.
    3) only chester sings in the song with rob on drums and joe scratches, there&#39;s no mike, no guitars from brad or phoenix.
    4) very poppy (although great), very un-linkin park song.

Originally posted by osctotheedge@Apr 28 2003, 06:22 PM
    What? Eaiser to run is a softer , and more pop song than Breaking the habit. Eaiser to run is the worse song on meteora
    u have got to be joking(even though i know your not). Easier to Run is alot heavier. Plus i think they wont Mike to have some lyrics in the song that is a single.

Ambient
    Originally posted by LPFAN05+Apr 28 2003, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LPFAN05 @ Apr 28 2003, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -[Darken Hybrid]@Apr 28 2003, 06:34 PM
    Originally posted by -LPFAN05@Apr 28 2003, 01:21 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--LinkinParkRockerChik
    @Apr 28 2003, 03:12 PM

Why, may I ask? Is there a particular reason why?
    Mike didn&#39;t say why, but there&#39;s a few factors i can think up.

3) only chester sings in the song with rob on drums and joe scratches, there&#39;s no mike, no guitars from brad or phoenix.
    4) very poppy (although great), very un-linkin park song. [/b][/quote]
    Ok. Thanx.

And Easier to Run is heavier, indeed.

I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Originally posted by LPFAN05@Apr 28 2003, 09:57 PM

actually there is a very light, non distorted guitar part and its like 3 notes....you can hear it if you listen very carefully during the chorus

Prince of Persia.
    breaking the habit is for sure my favorite song on meteora

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by Newfy+Apr 28 2003, 09:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newfy @ Apr 28 2003, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@Apr 28 2003, 06:22 PM
    u have got to be joking(even though i know your not). Easier to Run is alot heavier. Plus i think they wont Mike to have some lyrics in the song that is a single. [/b][/quote]
    umm..sorry u guys but to me there are NO LP songs that sound POPPY...maybe its jus mee..buh yea whateva

Ambient
    Why do you think that it should be a heavier sounding song to be the next single.
    My December hit it off well, with the fans why couldn&#39;t Breaking the Habit?

But personally It doesn&#39;t matter which song comes out next, because it is from Linkin Park so it is going to be great&#33;

I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Originally posted by LinkinParkRockerChik@Apr 29 2003, 11:08 PM
    Why do you think that it should be a heavier sounding song to be the next single.
    My December hit it off well, with the fans why couldn&#39;t Breaking the Habit?
    Well I guess so, escept My December was NEVER a single, or on HT or Meteora, so I guess your logic just flew out the window

Ambient
    Okay guess what...I NEVER said that My December was a single. Duh&#33; I just said that the fans seemed to like it. I guess THAT threw your smart a** comment out the window&#33;

Jeez take a chill pill dude&#33;

Oblivion
    Originally posted by Newfy+Apr 28 2003, 09:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newfy @ Apr 28 2003, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--osctotheedge@Apr 28 2003, 06:22 PM
    u have got to be joking(even though i know your not). Easier to Run is alot heavier. Plus i think they wont Mike to have some lyrics in the song that is a single. [/b][/quote]
    Just because Easier to Run (Which is my favorite song as of now) has a softer side and a more poppy side, doesnt mean its Pop. Listen to the lyrics man. Dont just listen to the beats. Only Rap, and Pop fans just like beats and memorize the lyrics for no reason. You can not compare

Its easier to run
    Replacing this pain with something numb

to

Backstreets back OH YA&#33;

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Originally posted by PtsOfAthrtyLP17+Apr 28 2003, 08:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PtsOfAthrtyLP17 @ Apr 28 2003, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LPFAN05@Apr 28 2003, 09:57 PM

actually there is a very light, non distorted guitar part and its like 3 notes....you can hear it if you listen very carefully during the chorus [/b][/quote]
    Actually there&#39;s a muted guitar throughout almost the whole song......

Thread Information