Shinoda + Chrono Trigger....thats actually pretty interesting haha I particularly liked Remember The Wind Scene. Good job man.
    My bloodtype is KRYLON - Technicolor Type-A

Today...I looked for a sign. With flames in my hands. A line in the sand between yours and mine.

As a ridiculously huge Chrono Trigger and Fort Minor fan, I was pretty much ready to blast this out of the sky as heresy. HOWEVER the Remember The Name remix is pretty good. Not a big fan of your Believe Me remix, but you exceeded my very low expectations. I commend you.

LPA team
    I agree with Minus. Remember the Name is good. Believe Me not so much.

Cool

Thanks

FYI I did the whole album. Those two videos are just the ones that have synced music videos. Goto http://nerd42.net/chronotied/ to get the full album. Best track is "Magus Red to Black" I think.

I would really like to get this into the hands of more people

I figured you made it, since it's labeled DJ Nerd42, your name is Nerd42, you advertise the album in your signature, and advertise an upcoming album as well.

Just a hunch, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Minus View Post
    I figured you made it, since it's labeled DJ Nerd42, your name is Nerd42, you advertise the album in your signature, and advertise an upcoming album as well.

Just a hunch, I guess.
    LOL, no the emphasis was on "whole" not on "I" as in, these two videos aren't all there is, there's the whole rest of the Rising Tied album.

Thread Information