Two Explicit Songs on ATS

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

They could be "heavy" songs eh.

Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

I'm actually surprised at "When The Come for Me". Even though I should never judge a song by it's title alone, when I first saw that name on the track-list, for some reason my mind translated it into a softer, slower song. If it is slower, than it will truly be interesting if the swearing is appropriate given the soft nature. Blackout immediately sounded like Bleed It Out, so I'm not surprised there.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Who knows, they could sound like anything. Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have is a good example of a slow track that incorporates swearing, so the pace of the song can't really be judged. Should be interesting either way.

Geoff

Geoff Hipster Kitty

i reckon its just over protectiveness... could only be like one word of profanity because i can't see LP churning out songs that are completely full of swears and the like, the worst if anything was wish and that wasn't even their own, but anyways with or without explicit label concent it'll be awesome :awesome: i just hope i dont get a cencorded album -.-*

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I'm surprised we haven't gotten the track lengths yet.

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Thats weird, I invisioned WTC4M to be a really heavy song like No more sorrow. Its just the vibe I'm getting from the name: I'm imagining chester screaming WHEN THEY COME FOR MEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! at the end of the song

But thats just me I guess, the song could be completly different for all i know xD

Moridin

Moridin Death Contagious Deity

It's pretty pointless trying to guess what a song is like just from a title. I'm mean Shadow of the Day "sounded" like a dark, heavy song when we got the tracklist for MTM.

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

I agree with you. We all know that Chester and Mike have dirty mouths, so it's a meh to me when it comes to the album.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.