Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar

A Personal Thank You To All Of Our New/Existing Members And Guests!

Attention LPAssociation.com Veterans And Newcomers,
    Something big went down earlier this afternoon.

Earlier today, thanks in part to Linkin Park's on-going "message" campaign, as well as links back to our website through other fan communities, the LPA has officially shattered any previous records set on our forums for "active users" online.

As of 1:28pm today, the LPA forums accomplished a new record of 4,561 active users viewing the forums at the same time. This completely surpasses our original record of 825 set back on September 8th of 2009, and has left all of us here on staff deeply humbled and in awe by the level of support the LP community has shown us over the past few days.

This month alone we have achieved over 10.5 million hits, and are averaging 400,000 hits a day to the site. At this rate, we are projecting to finish the month with an astonishing 12.5-13 million hits, which will make this the biggest month in traffic we've had since 2008. Just...wow.

Words cannot begin to express our gratitude, and we can't say thank you enough for your support, as it has left us truly humbled. It's because of the awesome LP community and it's amazing fan base, that we stay in existence and continue to work to keep you all as updated as possible at all times. You guys are totally incredible and we thank you all so very much!

We look forward to talking to all of you on the forums, and for those of you who are only viewing the site and have yet to register...we hope you take this letter as an open invitation to join our growing community. Hope to see you there!

Deepest Thanks,
    LPA Staff - Derek, Andrea, Joe, Keaton, Mark, Todd, Luke and Omar

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

HELP THE LPA:

This really is epic guys, good job!
    I think the staff deserves to be thanked as well, for managing and organizing the site, even when it's as busy at it was at 4,000+ users! Hope the LPA continues growing, because I know I've really enjoyed my membership here so far, and plan to do so for a while.
    -when they come for me, I'll be gone-

8.22.09 - Epicenter//Pomona Fairplex
    2.23.11 - A Thousand Suns World Tour//Staples Center
    9.10.12 - Honda Civic Tour//Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre

Well a great community deserves a great amount of support.

Get ready for more hits as mike does another message though, say, let's go for 6,000 this time.?

The site was easy to moderate, cause you guys were so awesome. We (as far as I know) did not have any people spamming the forums, being jerks or anything last night. Everyone (from all corners of the LP community) just came together to solve the puzzle, and that's the way it should be. All fans together, no hate, no spite, no competition...just people working together to help eachother.

Yesterday gave me more fuel than ever to make this site better and to actively search for exclusives to bring you guys. Can't wait till the new album!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Win. Love that show, last night's episode was great.

This was the first linkin park related fan site I ever joined. I hadn’t even signed up for the actual LPMB until this whole message business came about lol. This forum is awesome guys I’ve been on several and to me this one seems the liveliest, hope to see even higher records set in the future. ^^

Awesome stuff. I was on this afternoon when we had it, and I almost had a heart attack. I was like WUT?! It just kept going higher everytime I refreshed. A big thanks to everyone who keeps coming here, I'm having a lot of fun whilst we wait for the new LP album.

It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. Theazninvasion68's Avatar
    WHAT?!

OH MY.

Holy crap! That's utterly amazing!! That's almost 5x the record set back last year!

Phenomenal! Absolutely phenomenal!

Sólin mun skína fyrir okkur
    grasið verður grænna fyrir okkur
    blómin munu blómstra fyrir okkur
    og ástin mun varaað eilífu..

"As of 1:28pm today, the LPA forums accomplished a new record of 4,561 active users viewing the forums at the same time."

Wow!!!

Best Linkin Park Fan-site! Out of all of them, granted we work together in a competitive group, lpassociation is at the top of the list so far. Ataway for the whole family to work toward a common goal. It'll probably jump up even further on the graph with more hits. Derek, in a way you know you want there to be more messages, but hey to a degree.

"The hope, of course, springs from the notion that the possibility of change is born in our most harrowing moments." Linkin Park

EPIC! Congrats!
    WOO-HOO!

It's Like I'm Paranoid... ToddWilliamson's Avatar
    well done guys. thankyou for putting this site together so we CAN do stuff like this.
    LPA FAMILY FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sanders View Post
    Best Linkin Park Fan-site! Out of all of them, granted we work together in a competitive group, lpassociation is at the top of the list so far. Ataway for the whole family to work toward a common goal. It'll probably jump up even further on the graph with more hits. Derek, in a way you know you want there to be more messages, but hey to a degree.
    As long as the next message is at least somewhat definitive, and not just a clue that leads to another clue...I have no qualms with more messages coming out. It was a LOT of fun trying to solve what the band had for us, and while it did produce some hairpulling moments, it was pretty fun and exciting overall. Especially when we got closer and mcrc dropped that bomb that blew the roof off of the riddle (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    As long as the next message is at least somewhat definitive, and not just a clue that leads to another clue...I have no qualms with more messages coming out. It was a LOT of fun trying to solve what the band had for us, and while it did produce some hairpulling moments, it was pretty fun and exciting overall. Especially when we got closer and mcrc dropped that bomb that blew the roof off of the riddle (no pun intended).
    Indeed, there were moments of frustration but overall it was very exciting, especially with all you LPA guys chipping in every find and discovery, and when mcrc posted that quote, this place went insane. Good times.

My life would suck without music! wiiesel's Avatar
    Thanks to Mr. Shinoda and the band for making that puzzle
    Without that it would be quiet and boring ^^

So I had a hand in causing this explosive diarrhea of visitors xD
    I am waiting for my damned cookies…jk LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mcrc View Post
    So I had a hand in causing this explosive diarrhea of visitors xD
    I am waiting for my damned cookies…jk LOL

http://internetcookie.ytmnd.com/

EAT UP, but the only rule is this...you must be a COOKIE MONSTER!

Well done everyone, also welcome to all newcomers.
    Lets hop we can get to a trillion users on at once xD
    yawk yawk

Holy fuck that's a lot of hits.

Thread Information