Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New User Groups Now Added!

After years of demand, we here at the LPA have decided to acknowledge the request of our awesome community. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the forum and enhance the experience of our members on these boards, and after taking into account member feedback, we are ready to unveil the first of a string of updates we will be making in the future. We are now pleased to bring to you, newly created User Groups.

Joining the ranks of SuperMember are three new groups, which will be attained at their respective post counts: UberMember - 10,000 Posts, LPA Addict - 15,000 Posts & Custom User Group - 40,000 Posts (Yes, at this level you will be able to give yourself your very own title and unique User Group!). Check them out below!

Also, we are making some changes to our VIP members. You have no idea how much it means to us that you donate to help the site and with this new VIP system, we want to show the love for those who donate to our community as well! If you're a VIP with a post count of 3,000 / 10,000 / 15,000 posts you will now attain the respective title as well as your VIP status.

Again, we thank our members for their support and dedication over the years and hope you enjoy working your way to your deserved status with your time here on the LPA! ...and if you are already beyond the necessary post count; Congratulations on your new User Group!

Again, thank you for your continued loyalty of the LPA and we hope you enjoy this minor addition to our expanding community.

*looks at post count* ....ohhhh, riiiight. Considering I'm still here after so many years, addicted I am, heh.

Thanks for listening!

Also, I was going to say.. besides Todd, who has 40k posts? And then I looked and realised holy shit people are up at 34k already. *wonders where I'd be at if I kept posting over the years*

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    I must say, green suits you sir.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

I don't even care what it says I'm working for the green cause it looks fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi View Post
    Also, I was going to say.. besides Todd, who has 40k posts? And then I looked and realised holy shit people are up at 34k already. *wonders where I'd be at if I kept posting over the years*
    I always forget I changed my post count until people bring it up.

If we ever need anything beyond 40k, we're screwed because we're running out of colors. Derek might have to give up his ModFather title so we can use gray

For a moment I thought the top one was called "LPA Ubermensch", heh.

Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

If we ever need anything beyond 40k, we're screwed because we're running out of colors. Derek might have to give up his ModFather title so we can use gray
    NEVER!

So this means I'm super AND VIP

And just think...get to 40k and you can have whatever user group you want! (PG of course )

My perversion power is accumulating babie boi's Avatar
    Looks like I have work to do, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

I still somehow remember when you did that. Someone had gotten to a milestone and you changed your postcount to 1mil to spite them.

because the internet
    Really cool. Green looks awesome. The ability to make your own it just even more awesome.

Very cool idea. I like it.

Hey John, What's Your Name Again? [TDWP] Jacob's Avatar
    Great guys. Now to just reach the next marker. which I'm some time away from haha
    Last edited by [TDWP] Jacob; 06-26-2010 at 12:48 AM.

I wanna see some pink on here! I challenge you "addicts" to go pink!

Pink is impossible without postwhoring the hell out of this site. And I don't wanna get banned mate.

Hey John, What's Your Name Again? [TDWP] Jacob's Avatar
    I agree with Jesse. I mean the forums are HOT now but as soon as it goes down. posting ALOT will become kinda hard

is Keaton
    Don't take Derek's comment so literal, guys. It's supposed to be an accomplishment earned over time, not something you do in a weekend.

I know, I've been here since 07 with only 5,000 something post. It's more of an impossibility for me..

It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. Theazninvasion68's Avatar
    Wow, thats cool.

Not only are the user group graphic upgraded to a more modern look, these new groups are awesome and is a huge achievement. Those with 15k +, it is a remarkable achievement. Anyone higher, well, You deserve such a high and rare group to be in.

Sˇlin mun skÝna fyrir okkur
    grasi­ ver­ur grŠnna fyrir okkur
    blˇmin munu blˇmstra fyrir okkur
    og ßstin mun varaa­ eilÝfu..

Thread Information