Can My Life Get Any Worse???

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by EmmieStrange, Aug 30, 2002.

Emmie. If he just broke up wit you you dont need to be with him because he is probably immature. Find someone mature and stable.

EmmieStrange

EmmieStrange Well-Known Member

Hey everyone...Sorry I took so long to reply, I haven't been able to get on the computer since it happened because I've been out over the last two days. Thank you all for your support and your advice, you've all been really helpful, as have my friends and family. Well, you may wanna hear how it all happened, I won't tell you the whole thing because it'll take to long.

Wednesday- We had an argument over something really stupid

Thursday- We had another argument over times to meet each other at the cinema the next day

Friday- Text him and told him to come online because me & my friend (Kleo) were bored. We were all having a joint conversation on MSN, then I started talking to him and Kleo seperatley. Kleo was talking to him on his own aswell. I could tell something was wrong with our relationship, as I said to Kleo when we were copying little snippets of the conversations we were both having with him, "He's gonna break up with me now isn't he?" She said no, but then I copied in what he said "I think we should leave it" and said "I think that speaks for itself." I was in tears, then I text my other friend, Emma, to tell her and she rang a few minutes later, I picked up the phone and started crying. My brother walked past while I was on the phone and saw I was crying, then went downstairs and told my mother. She came up when I was off the phone and started comforting me, which was a big help, but at the time I really needed my friends. I listened to P5hng Me A*wy over and over again all through the night...I asked the girls if they wanted to go to town the next day because I was really upset and needed them!

Saturday- Went to town, saw him (Jason) there with all his friends (who don't like us and we don't like them either, except Dan, Kleo's ex). I was always making sure I was smiling or laughing to show him that I didn't need him. There was a songwriting contest on in town so the three of us were watching it and he was too. Him and Dan got up and left, I thought they were coming over to talk to us, so Emma went to check and kick their ass (Both of them, Dan cheated on Kleo with 2 GUYS, yes, you read that right!). Jason wanted to talk to me, but I didn't know what to say to him. Kleo went over and me and Emma went into a shop. Then we went over. I tried to talk to him, but I couldn't and I ran off in tears and sat on a bench. They came over and he asked "Are you all right?" I was thinking, "What the hell do you think genius??" Eventually we did talk and we are just good friends now.

Wow...thats long! Thanks again for all your help. It's helped me a lot.
    Luv
    Emmie
    x

Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

its good that you are now friends :D

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

wtf @ your sig....

Who cares what your currently ripping?[/b][/quote]
    currently ripping? barely man i had blade 2 when it was still in theaters... thats old news...... why not RIP "THe TraNsPOrTER" its a new movie I ripped that....

and XXX I ripped that too ...... so yeah I think im gonna put that on my SIG!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: <_<

¤KiTo½¤ :joe:

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

Well you could post that on the FAN ART section.. i DO and it does fine there....... um BTW its aight ...... go check out the stuff on there....

and BTW KaT I dont mean to be a Prick ok? im sorry if i seem so .... im really nice its just that i wanted to tell you before a ADMIN see's it and changes it.. and makes you feel all lil .......most of them do... not all ... but some....

SAYS NO NAMES

¤KiTo½¤ :joe:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Well you could post that on the FAN ART section.. i DO and it does fine there....... um BTW its aight ...... go check out the stuff on there....

and BTW KaT I dont mean to be a Prick ok? im sorry if i seem so .... im really nice its just that i wanted to tell you before a ADMIN see's it and changes it.. and makes you feel all lil .......most of them do... not all ... but some....

SAYS NO NAMES

¤KiTo½¤ :joe:[/b][/quote]
    she obviously didnt want feedback on her art, so she did a good thing by saving a thread

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Kito: I only just managed to find the Blade 2 file...the comp I'm using now I'm home is crap...and Aaron's is down...
    I've also been talking to Chester about my sig...so now I have help...
    I know you're nice!! no need to say It!!! :D

Chester: Thanks

Edge

Edge Well-Known Member

Yeah that is good news :) ;)

EmmieStrange

Yeah that is good news :) ;)[/b][/quote]
    Yeah it is..It's weird, I see him more now we've split up than I did when we were together!

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

Yeah it is..It's weird, I see him more now we've split up than I did when we were together![/b][/quote]
    things are weird like that... but Hey GOOD LUCK with your LIFE! my friend!

¤KiTo½¤

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Uh huh! GONGRATS!

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

yay emmie!!

EmmieStrange

things are weird like that... but Hey GOOD LUCK with your LIFE! my friend!

¤KiTo½¤[/b][/quote]
    Thanks Kito! :)