Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ntr/Mssion
    Great. Having a great day, then my bf breaks up with me...for no good reason! I could really do with some advice if anyone will give me some...I'm sooo upset...I liked him so much *cries*

八iTo膜
    HEy emmie im sorry ....... honest... ive been there...... if you can tell me the whole story i will be able to help you better....... I think that i could help because ive been thru #### like that before........ honest im really sorry to hear that........ but let me know ok?

八iTo膜

Ntr/Mssion
    my situation was worst: my ex - girlfriend was having sex with a man that she met a few days ago.

Ntr/Mssion
    she is so female dog she's the only person that I hate

Originally posted by EmmieStrange@Aug 30 2002, 05:58 PM
    Great. Having a great day, then my bf breaks up with me...for no good reason! I could really do with some advice if anyone will give me some...I'm sooo upset...I liked him so much *cries*
    Hey cheer up we're here for you and besides if he broke up w/ you, he's probably no good for you anyways B) so cheer up, there's more fish in the sea who would be happy to be your boyfriend :chaz:

八iTo膜
    Originally posted by gabrielote@Aug 30 2002, 05:07 PM
    my situation was worst: my ex - girlfriend was having sex with a man that she met a few days ago.
    No no no my friend...... i had a worse problem........ my X ..... CHEATED on me with not one but 2 guys at the same time in a car, at a party, 2 guys that she met that same night.... and she even called me that same night to tell me that she was not going to be home..... plus she blamed it on ALCOHOL<-------- YEAH RIGHT&#33;

no such thing&#33;

But now i dont give a crap ....... I have the worlds best GIRLFRIEND ... shes on here her name is JeNN~JeNN .... actually its Jennifer ..... anyways ....... I LOVE her SOOOOOOO MUCH ... we are going to get married some day .... soon I hope.....

八iTo膜

Ntr/Mssion
    Originally posted by 八iTo膜+Aug 30 2002, 08:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (八iTo膜 @ Aug 30 2002, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gabrielote@Aug 30 2002, 05:07 PM
    No no no my friend...... i had a worse problem........ my X ..... CHEATED on me with not one but 2 guys at the same time in a car, at a party, 2 guys that she met that same night.... and she even called me that same night to tell me that she was not going to be home..... plus she blamed it on ALCOHOL<-------- YEAH RIGHT&#33;

no such thing&#33;

But now i dont give a crap ....... I have the worlds best GIRLFRIEND ... shes on here her name is JeNN~JeNN .... actually its Jennifer ..... anyways ....... I LOVE her SOOOOOOO MUCH ... we are going to get married some day .... soon I hope.....

八iTo膜 [/b][/quote]
    OHHH&#33; MY X WAS DRUNK TOO&#33;&#33;

BUT I FOUND CARLA AND NOW I HAVE 2 BABIES WITH HER&#33;&#33;&#33;

I have no idea what is going on Nikki's Avatar
    Kito: Congrats to you and your G/F good luck with whatever you plan to do....

Emma: Forget about him...don&#39;t try any revenge acts-they&#39;ll just tell him that you&#39;re desparate to get back with him...making his ego swell 100X the size it already is...
    Find another guy that you like and talk and get to know him...DON&#39;T RUSH THINGS&#33;&#33;&#33; be slow and gain confidence in each other...and live happily ever after...

(I had to finish that before I started going on with myself... )

Ambient
    Are you guys actually trying to see who had the worst situation.. ?

Anyway, to Emmie: Don&#39;t worry about it too much, if he did that, he&#39;s not worth crying over, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll find people much better than him.

LPA VIP
    poor thing Emmie. He is evil <_< i agree with Kim and Kat. You can find someone heaps better then him

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by EvilAmy@Aug 31 2002, 10:56 PM
    poor thing Emmie. He is evil <_< i agree with Kim and Kat. You can find someone heaps better then him
    i agree with them too

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by gabrielote@Aug 31 2002, 05:49 PM

八iTo膜
    I agree with all of you ..... KEep your Head up GIRL&#33;

八iTo膜

Ntr/Mssion
    Originally posted by Carlinha+Aug 31 2002, 09:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carlinha @ Aug 31 2002, 09:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gabrielote@Aug 31 2002, 05:49 PM
    [/b][/quote]

Everyone agrees with me...I&#39;m always right (joke)

and sorry but I&#39;m going to have to use this thread for something completely against topic because it won&#39;t work anywhere else and is really annoying me...

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Kat@Sep 2 2002, 04:46 AM
    and sorry but I&#39;m going to have to use this thread for something completely against topic because it won&#39;t work anywhere else and is really annoying me...
    thats good

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by Kat@Sep 2 2002, 04:46 AM
    wtf @ your sig....

Who cares what your currently ripping?

Jeaze...what&#39;s that all about??? aww Mojo you made me upset now

Thread Information