yo iam going to summer sanitarium tour on july 5 in toronto its gona be sick tickets wernt to expensive but it was worth it to c linkin park. well i kno iam going iam just wondering who all here is going to

I can't look around, It's too much to take in,I can't hold back,When I'm stretched so thin,I can't slow down,Watching everything spin,I can't look back,Starting over again

*I fixed it for ya -DJ

iam new i messed up on the thing at the bottom sorry :wth:

From The Inside
    :wth: Isn't there a thread on this already? :wth:

Oh yeah, here it is. :chemist:

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    The thing on the bottom did not work because you didnt click "close all tags" when you were finished. It's a common problem I notice on threads, people forgot to close the tags.

However, moving on to the purpose of this reply:

This thread exists already somewhere else, please keep all conversation pertaining to summer sanitarium, IN the summer sanitarium thread, as I will not keep closing threads on the same topic. Thanks. -DJ
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Thread Information