Grey Daze

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by From The Inside, Apr 22, 2003.

Hey, I really think this band is amazing. They have such soothing and touching songs like "Shouting Out" & "Believe Me," to rock out songs like "Drag," & "B12." I really do anticipate a rereleased and remastered album of theirs. I have question though for you Grey Daze fans that I need an answer to. Which album came out first, Wake Me, or No Sun Today?

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

they are pretty cool.....i don't think they are that amazing

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

they're good. I like The Down Syndrome.

Thanks OggeM for your two cents or should I say TWO WORDS. God. Why bother replying if that's all you're gonna say?

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

Thanks OggeM for your two cents or should I say TWO WORDS. God. Why bother replying if that's all you're gonna say? [/b][/quote]
    I changed now. Happy?

I changed now. Happy? [/b][/quote]
    You changed now? I changed before I went to school. SOOOOO....Grey Daze... ;)

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Wake Me was released in 1994, and ...No Sun Today was released in 1997. ;)

Wake Me was released in 1994, and ...No Sun Today was released in 1997. ;) [/b][/quote]
    1994!! Wow! Thanks Bryan. I like how on No Sun Today they have some of the old songs from Wake Me. I'm not gonna say the songs are better than from Wake Me, I like certain parts from both.

Magick

Magick Ambient

I've heard a couple of their songs but that was quite a while ago so I don't remember what I thought of them.

I will definitely get the re-release, though.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

i only had "drag" and "what's in the eye" downloaded. i've got to download more songs by them. from what i heard, they are okay. which do you think are the more great songs?

EVERY song is worth checking out!!! Seriously, there isn't one song I find dull or crappy. ;)