Thread: Grey Daze

From The Inside
    Hey, I really think this band is amazing. They have such soothing and touching songs like "Shouting Out" & "Believe Me," to rock out songs like "Drag," & "B12." I really do anticipate a rereleased and remastered album of theirs. I have question though for you Grey Daze fans that I need an answer to. Which album came out first, Wake Me, or No Sun Today?

they are pretty cool.....i don't think they are that amazing

Lydia

Ambient
    they're good. I like The Down Syndrome.

From The Inside
    Originally posted by OggeM@Apr 22 2003, 11:14 AM
    they're good
    Thanks OggeM for your two cents or should I say TWO WORDS. God. Why bother replying if that's all you're gonna say?

Ambient
    Originally posted by From The Inside+Apr 22 2003, 08:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (From The Inside @ Apr 22 2003, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OggeM@Apr 22 2003, 11:14 AM
    they&#39;re good
    Thanks OggeM for your two cents or should I say TWO WORDS. God. Why bother replying if that&#39;s all you&#39;re gonna say? [/b][/quote]
    I changed now. Happy?

From The Inside
    Originally posted by OggeM+Apr 22 2003, 11:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OggeM @ Apr 22 2003, 11:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -From The Inside@Apr 22 2003, 08:24 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--OggeM
    @Apr 22 2003, 11:14 AM
    they&#39;re good

Thanks OggeM for your two cents or should I say TWO WORDS. God. Why bother replying if that&#39;s all you&#39;re gonna say?
    I changed now. Happy? [/b][/quote]
    You changed now? I changed before I went to school. SOOOOO....Grey Daze...

Bryan
    Originally posted by From The Inside@Apr 22 2003, 02:12 PM
    Hey, I really think this band is amazing. They have such soothing and touching songs like "Shouting Out" & "Believe Me," to rock out songs like "Drag," & "B12." I really do anticipate a rereleased and remastered album of theirs. I have question though for you Grey Daze fans that I need an answer to. Which album came out first, Wake Me, or No Sun Today?
    Wake Me was released in 1994, and ...No Sun Today was released in 1997.

From The Inside
    Originally posted by Bryan+Apr 22 2003, 11:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bryan @ Apr 22 2003, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--From The Inside@Apr 22 2003, 02:12 PM
    Wake Me was released in 1994, and ...No Sun Today was released in 1997. [/b][/quote]
    1994&#33;&#33; Wow&#33; Thanks Bryan. I like how on No Sun Today they have some of the old songs from Wake Me. I&#39;m not gonna say the songs are better than from Wake Me, I like certain parts from both.

Ambient
    I&#39;ve heard a couple of their songs but that was quite a while ago so I don&#39;t remember what I thought of them.

I will definitely get the re-release, though.

Extremely H! Vltg3
    i only had "drag" and "what&#39;s in the eye" downloaded. i&#39;ve got to download more songs by them. from what i heard, they are okay. which do you think are the more great songs?

From The Inside
    EVERY song is worth checking out&#33;&#33;&#33; Seriously, there isn&#39;t one song I find dull or crappy.

Thread Information