View Poll Results: Are you a fan of rap?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 33.33%
  • No

5 18.52%
  • Kinda

8 29.63%
  • Never

3 11.11%
  • It Rocks

2 7.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ambient
    Originally posted by Phantom Duck+Apr 22 2003, 02:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phantom Duck @ Apr 22 2003, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -OggeM@Apr 22 2003, 12:54 PM
    Originally posted by -Project: Hybrid@Apr 21 2003, 11:42 PM
    Originally posted by -From The Inside@Apr 21 2003, 05:40 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--R Diddy
    @Apr 21 2003, 02:31 PM
    I voted for rap rocks, because it truely does. I mean I must admit that there is some awful crap out there, but i mean there is alot of cool stuff. Another really annoying thing with rap is that every damn raper has to make a remix to every song they make, I mean some remixs are alright but it gets annoying when every song has a remix. Also 50 Cent is probably my favorite rapper because he really hates Ja Rule for being all poppy and appealing to all the teenie boppers and he makes fun of him for it. But then I lost alot of respect for 50 when he decides to go out and do a remix with Justin Timberlake of one of his songs. I mean the rap world is kinda like a soap opera but alot of the music is tight.

Long live Mike Shinda baby&#33;&#33;

Ja Rule = 50 Cent = Teenie-bopper appeal

See? It&#39;s all the same.

Shinda?...

Shinda is a guy who lives in China i think
    Shinda is a guy who knows what his correct surname is. [/b][/quote]
    i just said something. i like to just say things..i think

Originally posted by OggeM+Apr 22 2003, 08:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OggeM @ Apr 22 2003, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Phantom Duck@Apr 22 2003, 02:03 PM
    Originally posted by -OggeM@Apr 22 2003, 12:54 PM
    Originally posted by -Project: Hybrid@Apr 21 2003, 11:42 PM
    Originally posted by -From The Inside@Apr 21 2003, 05:40 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--R Diddy
    @Apr 21 2003, 02:31 PM
    I voted for rap rocks, because it truely does. I mean I must admit that there is some awful crap out there, but i mean there is alot of cool stuff. Another really annoying thing with rap is that every damn raper has to make a remix to every song they make, I mean some remixs are alright but it gets annoying when every song has a remix. Also 50 Cent is probably my favorite rapper because he really hates Ja Rule for being all poppy and appealing to all the teenie boppers and he makes fun of him for it. But then I lost alot of respect for 50 when he decides to go out and do a remix with Justin Timberlake of one of his songs. I mean the rap world is kinda like a soap opera but alot of the music is tight.

See? It&#39;s all the same.

Shinda?...

Shinda is a guy who lives in China i think

Shinda is a guy who knows what his correct surname is.
    i just said something. i like to just say things..i think [/b][/quote]
    Sorry there people it was the only mistake I didn&#39;t catch when I was proof reading it I was in a hurry.

I only like very little rap......Because almost all rap is about one of three things:

1. Their Hoes
    2. Guns
    3. Money

If there was a rapper with heart then I would probably listen(which is why I like Mike Shinoda).

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    Rap powah&#33;
    I love it&#33;

What's a 'Grey Daze'?
    Poop&#33; I forgot what I voted for....yes or kinda? Anywhiz i like some of it. I like what I lsn to on the radio...most of it anyways.

Originally posted by From The Inside+Apr 21 2003, 03:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (From The Inside @ Apr 21 2003, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--R Diddy@Apr 21 2003, 02:31 PM

See? It&#39;s all the same. [/b][/quote]
    50-Cent should have been the farthest thing from being popular with all the teenie boopers. His CD is the best rap CD i&#39;ve heard in a long time, its truerap excepat for maybe one song. The only reason why all the teenie boopers like him is that Eminem co-produced his album.

Extremely H! Vltg3
    NO&#33; Rap died in September 13, 1996.
    The word Rap defines itself, it all sounds the same now; their hoez, their platinum, their cars and the realty they own. ####&#39;s tiring.
    Hip hop&#39;s cool yo, not mainstreem though.

there&#39;s a lot of diff. styles of "rap" and "rock"
    you can&#39;t like all from either

Ambient
    Originally posted by Omar@Apr 27 2003, 01:13 PM
    there&#39;s a lot of diff. styles of "rap" and "rock"
    you can&#39;t like all from either
    Your are right. From Rap I like, Hip-Hop and some R&B. Rock, Alternative Rock and some Hard Rock.

Banned
    Rap is okay, as long as people dont steal beats from other songs (as we see nowadays) and it is not that bad if the artist does not perform live with a tape recorder playing in the backgroun (50 Cent). Rap is artificial music

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    RAP music is tyte...it is soo awsome i love it...my favorite rappers have to be MIKE SHINODA first and for most...EMINEM..50 cent...clipse..and the neptunes..laters

Thread Information