Page 3 of 215 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    if any body wants to use this sig i have, feel free to do so.

EDIT: if you see the 4 different colored dots anywhere on thepic, its made by me.

FreeFloatingAngel here are your sig and i made an avatar.
    i made a change to your avatar(thanks Kat)

.▀roken Fist
    nice work Newfy..Do you mind making me mine...i did ask a while ago and it seems noone is doing it..well not that i know of

can someone make me an avatar / sig

something linkin parky

with visual on it

Im on signature strike

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by SSON@May 1 2003, 05:50 PM
    I was wondering if LJ could make me a sig and avatar.Something with Linkin Park and has SSON in the sig.
    Thans :chaz:
    Alrite SSON, here is your sig and avator

Originally posted by .▀roken Fist@May 3 2003, 04:56 PM
    nice work Newfy..Do you mind making me mine...i did ask a while ago and it seems noone is doing it..well not that i know of
    i might be able to. what would you want on it.

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by ViSuAL@May 3 2003, 01:28 PM
    can someone make me an avatar / sig

something linkin parky

with visual on it

ViSuAL Here is your new Sig-Graph. Enjoy.

.l3roken Fist here are your sig and avatar(if you want them)

Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Originally posted by Newfy@May 4 2003, 12:35 PM
    .l3roken Fist here are your sig and avatar(if you want them)

they are great Newfy.
    silence your critics

Ambient
    Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to make me a sig, I've seen Linkin Junior stuff and his artwork is amazing, but if anyone else would like to help me I'd be very happy. I want one it the pic of theguy that did at art day with his head down and just some other stuff, whoever makes it can design it pretty much theirselves. If anyone could help that'd be great, if not it's alrite too.

thanks LJ, can someone tell me why i cant upload my gif avatar i made, i made it in animation shop and it wont upload

Y2K
    Hey man ^^ I liked your previous avatar put it back !!!!
    And the previous siggy also - the white one with the [Linkin Park] logo

Originally posted by Hybrid One@May 4 2003, 09:28 AM
    Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to make me a sig, I've seen Linkin Junior stuff and his artwork is amazing, but if anyone else would like to help me I'd be very happy. I want one it the pic of theguy that did at art day with his head down and just some other stuff, whoever makes it can design it pretty much theirselves. If anyone could help that'd be great, if not it's alrite too.
    i can't do the ones with Delta, if i could get a .png format of him i might be able to do some thing.

Originally posted by Happy Gilmore@May 4 2003, 02:06 PM
    Hey man ^^ I liked your previous avatar put it back !!!!
    the sig is great, cept from the text its a little distored for me (i have bad eyesite and dont wear glasses)

Originally posted by ViSuAL+May 4 2003, 03:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ViSuAL @ May 4 2003, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Happy Gilmore@May 4 2003, 02:06 PM
    Hey man ^^ I liked your previous avatar put it back &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    the sig is great, cept from the text its a little distored for me (i have bad eyesite and dont wear glasses) [/b][/quote]
    u can have the old avatar if u want, i think LPA should make it one of their smilies

Ambient
    Originally posted by Newfy+May 4 2003, 03:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newfy @ May 4 2003, 03:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hybrid One@May 4 2003, 09:28 AM
    Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to make me a sig, I&#39;ve seen Linkin Junior stuff and his artwork is amazing, but if anyone else would like to help me I&#39;d be very happy. I want one it the pic of theguy that did at art day with his head down and just some other stuff, whoever makes it can design it pretty much theirselves. If anyone could help that&#39;d be great, if not it&#39;s alrite too.
    i can&#39;t do the ones with Delta, if i could get a .png format of him i might be able to do some thing. [/b][/quote]
    Hmm. I ment the guy that Delta/LP drew on Art Day, not Boris himself. The drawing is of a man with one leg outstreched and with his head down. I don&#39;t know where to find any images of anything from their Art Day on the net. I&#39;m sorry if I confused you a little bit. I got tendancies to do such

Originally posted by Hybrid One+May 4 2003, 12:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hybrid One @ May 4 2003, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Newfy@May 4 2003, 03:17 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Hybrid One
    @May 4 2003, 09:28 AM
    Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to make me a sig, I&#39;ve seen Linkin Junior stuff and his artwork is amazing, but if anyone else would like to help me I&#39;d be very happy. I want one it the pic of theguy that did at art day with his head down and just some other stuff, whoever makes it can design it pretty much theirselves. If anyone could help that&#39;d be great, if not it&#39;s alrite too.

i can&#39;t do the ones with Delta, if i could get a .png format of him i might be able to do some thing.
    Hmm. I ment the guy that Delta/LP drew on Art Day, not Boris himself. The drawing is of a man with one leg outstreched and with his head down. I don&#39;t know where to find any images of anything from their Art Day on the net. I&#39;m sorry if I confused you a little bit. I got tendancies to do such [/b][/quote]
    ohhhhhh, i get you. you mean the Guy that LP-2003 has in his sig

Ambient
    Linkin-2003 has a pic of his post total being 666 in his sig but has a big headed guy in his avatar. But that isn&#39;t the image I was talking about. Hmm I wish I could explain it better of if I had a pic for ya Newfy. Maybe someone else knows what I&#39;m talking about. It&#39;s not like an animated looking character like the big headed guy but a man (human) who is walking with his head down. Oh so confusing&#33;

im trying to remember, pm one of the admins and ask for the link to the meteora booklet pics.

i think he means the shadow type thing, im sure theres a pic of it on the meteora player

Thread Information