Page 13 of 215 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Hey man I was wondering if oyu can hook me up with a sig, I don't care what you do I'll leave it up to you as lng as it has an LP theme. Just wanna see what you can come up with.

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by LinkinTheory@Jun 24 2003, 06:29 AM
    What program do you guys use? Not Adobe, I hope, they charge a couple hundred for that. But there are ways of getting it. . .

Oh, and if you really want to. . . please make me a sig, doesn't have to be special, just the hybrid soldier with LinkinTheory or something. Oh and at the bottom I want the titles to all the albums in bold, caps, but small. Thanks. Youdon't have to.
    Okay, LinkinTheory here is your new Sig-Graph.

Click Me:
    >>LinkinTheory Sig-Graph

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by EvilAmy@Jun 1 2003, 03:21 AM
    I want a Slipknot sig
    Okay, EvilAmy here is your Sig-Graph.

Click Me:
    >>EvilAmy Sig-Graph

Originally posted by tifferz@Jun 23 2003, 03:38 AM
    ne1 care 2 make me a sig? :whistle:...something having 2 do w/meteora, the "in the end" vid, or the "crawling" vid...it would be greatly appreciated, i assure u of that
    I'll make you one

Extremely H! Vltg3
    LJ! That's awesome! Exactly what I wanted. Simple. Love it. I will use your's but I might have someone elses in my sig too. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again. God that is so cool. But I am thinking about being in the whole buisiness so I'll return the favor sometime. Thanks again. wow I said thanks three times. Thanks again

Bryan
    Originally posted by LinkinTheory@Jun 28 2003, 04:06 PM
    LJ! That's awesome! Exactly what I wanted. Simple. Love it. I will use your's but I might have someone elses in my sig too. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again. God that is so cool. But I am thinking about being in the whole buisiness so I'll return the favor sometime. Thanks again. wow I said thanks three times. Thanks again
    Just need to tell you about having two images in your sig, the sig limit is 5 1/2 inches.

In Announcments you can find a post called Signiture Restrictions which has an image that is 5 1/2 inches long that you can use to help make sure you don't go over.

So nobody wants to make me a new sig eh? Sob, Sob I feel like such a looser. :wth:

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by R Diddy@Jun 29 2003, 12:41 PM
    So nobody wants to make me a new sig eh? Sob, Sob I feel like such a looser. :wth:
    Okay R diddy here is your Sig-Graph.

Click Me:
    >>R Diddy Sig-Graph

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Linkin Theory can you make me a sig and avatar? Look now I need help with graphics, too. lol. I want a b n' white avatar of chester. I want my sig to be meteora related and I want chester in it! If you have time could you make that for me.

Originally posted by LinkinJunior+Jun 30 2003, 03:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LinkinJunior @ Jun 30 2003, 03:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--R Diddy@Jun 29 2003, 12:41 PM

Click Me:
    >>R Diddy Sig-Graph [/b][/quote]
    now where out of all the things did you get that idea. thats fr&#33;gging amazing.

elemynt, i think you mean LinkinJunior

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by Newfy+Jun 30 2003, 07:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newfy @ Jun 30 2003, 07:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -LinkinJunior@Jun 30 2003, 03:10 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--R Diddy
    @Jun 29 2003, 12:41 PM

Click Me:
    >>R Diddy Sig-Graph
    now where out of all the things did you get that idea. thats fr&#33;gging amazing.

elemynt, i think you mean LinkinJunior [/b][/quote]
    I just felt like using a Guitar this time around.

Yah the guy is freakin amazin, this sig rules&#33;&#33; Thanks alot LinkinJuinor.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Oh yeah. I just want it cuz I&#39;m currently away from my computer in a cyber cafe in arizona.

Hey Linkin Juinor man, if it isn&#39;t too much trouble do you think you can hook me up with a avatar. The only thing that I want it to have Joe Hahn in it. So yah if it isn&#39;t too much trouble could you do that for me man. Once again thanks for the sig it awesome&#33;&#33; B)

LPA Super VIP
    Okay defmanlp, here is your Sig-Graph.

Click Me:
    >>defmanlp Sig-Graph

here you go Defman:

Click

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Okay, can I request threads for LPUMB&#39;s here? I had to change my name so my old one won&#39;t work. If not that&#39;s okay.

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by R Diddy@Jun 30 2003, 08:49 PM
    Hey Linkin Juinor man, if it isn&#39;t too much trouble do you think you can hook me up with a avatar. The only thing that I want it to have Joe Hahn in it. So yah if it isn&#39;t too much trouble could you do that for me man. Once again thanks for the sig it awesome&#33;&#33; B)
    Here ya go

Click Me:
    >>RDiddy Av-Graph

Hey, Linkin Junior. Will you be able to make me a sig and avatar saying "Don&#39;t Turn Your Back On Me&#33;" with some cool pics of Brad on it please. I would be greatful

LPA Super VIP
    Originally posted by .Broken Fist@Jul 2 2003, 10:29 AM
    Hey, Linkin Junior. Will you be able to make me a sig and avatar saying "Don&#39;t Turn Your Back On Me&#33;" with some cool pics of Brad on it please. I would be greatful
    Okay .Broken Fist, here is your Sig-Graph and Av-Graph. Enjoy.

Thread Information