Evanescence Coming Back?

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Derek, Jul 31, 2009.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

For those like me who used to listen to Evanescence on a regular basis, and kind of wondered what happened to them after John LeCompt was forced out of the band, and Rocky Gray quit...well apparently they are back in the studio (although there is no information as to who or what the current line up is).

In a recentely posted news post on Evanescence.com:

"We're currently working on new material that I'm extremely excited about. I believe that to make great music you have to give yourself the freedom to evolve. I don't see the point in making the same record twice, so I always want to challenge myself to make something better, stronger, and more interesting than before. That takes time, but it's worth the wait for me. Hopefully, it will be for the fans too. Look out for new music next year...

-Amy"

All I know is that I saw the band live twice, and always thought they were a great band and live act. I thought the whole breakup was highly immature and I actually stopped listening to them for a while, but now that they're coming back I cant lie and say I'm not a little excited over it.

Hopefully the new record is good.

The_4GT10_fACE

The_4GT10_fACE Well-Known Member

I hope the same, even the band has new members, now hoping they stay together, even the line-up is new :p