The Cranberries

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by From The Inside, Apr 17, 2003.

Any fans of the band The Cranberries? They've been around for a long time and I've been a fan since their second album release, "No Need To Argue." They've always been my favorite band. Yes, that means Linkin Park is #2. ;)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Wow!! Finally another fan! Yes I love them man. I loved thier new stuff especially "analyze". But I've liked them since i was a little kid. Even though I know all thier music I only own To The Faithful Departed...but I intend to change that someday. One of my favorite songs has to be "Dreams" but then again, thats not all. Thier music is so emotional sometimes it made me cry. "When You're Gone" did that.

We need to talk on AIM. Like I said before...Finally another fan!

I saw them in concert and I cried when Dolores performed "Dying In The Sun" with this big white piano. There was this giant electrical sun and she was wearing this big and long white dress, so beautiful. A few months ago, I finally realized I have a favorite song: "Sunday" from their first album. I have all their albums, including the somewhat-new Best Of CD titled, Stars, which has 2 new songs which really kick ass. So glad someone else is a huge fan. Oh, and I have lots of B-sides and sh!t so if you'd like 'em, I'll gladly send them your way. :D

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

They're pretty good

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

They are ok. I didnt know who they were until Derek told me to download one of there songs. I dont like them enough to listen to them a lot and buy the albums but I do listen to it when it is on the radio.

i only like 'in my head'

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

B-Sides eh? Interesting. You need to go on AIM more, I know your SN too..its jungle something lol, I forgot, I have you added though.

the line is "in your head" and the song is called ZOMBIE. ;)