Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LPA VIP
    your username or what ever you want to call it?

Last edited by EvilAmy at Aug 24 2002, 01:36 PM

Well my name is Omar, my friends gave me the nickname Omihomi and 28 is my lucky #, can u guess y? *hint look @ my profile

Ambient
    mah username is lpchick4ever for the lpu so yeah. i use it a lot. like my sn for AIM is LPUchick4ever. and one of mah e-mails is lpchick4ever@yahoo.com and then for the lpmb its LPUchick, then for mtv is LPUchick4ever and for shockwave its LPchick4ever and yeah im not making sense so yeah.

why LPchick4ever??

its self expanatory (sp?) i guess

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Omihomi28@Aug 24 2002, 01:39 PM
    Well my name is Omar, my friends gave me the nickname Omihomi and 28 is my lucky #, can u guess y? *hint look @ my profile
    kewl! i looked at ur profile but i didnt see anything which shows that ur fav number is 28... i will look again!!!

i got mine coz my name is Amy (no it is bob ) and i say i am evil

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    These ppl wanted to know my name and i wouldn't tell them cos i was being stoopie and then they named me MoJo now half the school knows me as MoJo

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by LPchick4ever@Aug 24 2002, 01:45 PM
    mah username is lpchick4ever for the lpu so yeah. i use it a lot. like my sn for AIM is LPUchick4ever. and one of mah e-mails is lpchick4ever@yahoo.com and then for the lpmb its LPUchick, then for mtv is LPUchick4ever and for shockwave its LPchick4ever and yeah im not making sense so yeah.

why LPchick4ever??

its self expanatory (sp?) i guess
    lol kewlies!! this is the only place EvilAmy is my username. i wanted a name change at the lpmb but they wouldnt give me one

Bryan
    Originally posted by Omihomi28@Aug 23 2002, 11:39 PM
    hmmm...i dont see anything to do with 28

and i got my username b/c of Chester, and everyone where i live knows me b/c of Linkin Park, and people call me chester b/c i have my lip pierced with a loop, and some people say i sort of look like him, and 76 is chester's birth year

Ambient
    yeah i dont get the 28 thing

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Omihomi28@Aug 24 2002, 01:39 PM
    Omar.... we cant guess the 28 thing!! tell us!! please!!

Kuro-san
    We'll find out when he tells us...

Kuro-san
    Well, a while back I asked someone to give me the Japanese for "Dark Sky," and it ended up being "Kuro Sukai," and that's my name on the LPMB. Over here and everwhere else, however, I use Kuro-san, which, in Japanese, translates to "Sir" or "Mister Dark" I believe.

-::I have a website named imagedistort so thought of keeping this as my nick itself, Imagedistort Poped into my mind randomly, my real name is Lalit::-

I have no idea what is going on Nikki's Avatar
    Just my nickname that people on LP msg board call me...I like it so I'm happy...

Ambient
    Um.. I thought of this s/n for another messageboard and decided to stick with it. Doesn't mean anything.
    I've found out that I can't find s/n's that I continue to like. -_-

XxLPxX
    My name is easy to figure out..

XxLPxX

Extremely H! Vltg3
    i guess mine's pretty easy to figure out too. although at the lpmb, its LP_rockon_ i just took out the lines

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    i'm known as dodgy mike by EVERYONE I KNOW where i live and datz about 100 mates. my name is mike and i live in countryside-devon (england) but used to live in London which is supposed to be 'dodgy'
    ... there you go

Originally posted by EvilAmy+Aug 24 2002, 12:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EvilAmy @ Aug 24 2002, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Omihomi28@Aug 24 2002, 01:39 PM
    Omar.... we cant guess the 28 thing&#33;&#33; tell us&#33;&#33; please&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Ok, it&#39;s April 28th my B-Day, but more so than that something scary...like 5 ppl in my family are born on the 28th of a month, plus a lot of weird stuff happens to me w/ the letter 28, coincidende???I think not&#33; Last night, I sent Derek Images, 28 emails&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bryan
    Originally posted by Omihomi28+Aug 24 2002, 04:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Omihomi28 @ Aug 24 2002, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -EvilAmy@Aug 24 2002, 12:22 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Omihomi28
    @Aug 24 2002, 01:39 PM

Omar.... we cant guess the 28 thing&#33;&#33; tell us&#33;&#33; please&#33;&#33;
    Ok, it&#39;s April 28th my B-Day, but more so than that something scary...like 5 ppl in my family are born on the 28th of a month, plus a lot of weird stuff happens to me w/ the letter 28, coincidende???I think not&#33; Last night, I sent Derek Images, 28 emails&#33;&#33;&#33;[/b][/quote]
    lol...hmmm...spooky :chemist:

this-is-how-i-got-mine

im-white-and-i-like-pony&#39;s

Thread Information