Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre
    Posts
    9,559

    Zombie Invasion! (New Game)

    Zombie invasion! You get...
    1) 1 weapon
    2) 1 location
    3) 1 song



    1: cricket mallet (Shaun of the Dead influenced)
    2: a mall
    3: Pantera- Walk



  2. #2
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    39,574
    1. The funniest joke in the world
    2. The ministry of silly walks
    3. The penis song

    10,000 points to whoever understands this post.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.



    Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

  3. #3
    LPA Addicted VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    1. The funniest joke in the world
    2. The ministry of silly walks
    3. The penis song

    10,000 points to whoever understands this post.
    3 = The sweetest thing

    Cause that song just kicks so much ass.

    I'm gonna have to think about my 3 things.

  4. #4
    Into the abyss. Oberyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Guilin, China.
    Posts
    10,510
    1. 1 mask (it's a special mask )
    2. In a drain gate
    3. Theory Grove - Babyluv

    Pretty easy to what this hints about.


  5. #5
    LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    39,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjolein View Post
    3 = The sweetest thing

    Cause that song just kicks so much ass.

    I'm gonna have to think about my 3 things.
    Completely wrong .

    All 3 are Monty Python references, including the Penis Song which is a different song than the one from Sweetest Thing.

  6. #6
    best friends. Andrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    34,377
    1.) a machete
    2.) an amusement park
    3.) Escape the Fate // There's No Sympathy For The Dead
    .:.Upcoming LP Shows Attending.:.
    1/23/2015 // The Hunting Party Tour // Atlantic City, NJ

    .:.Past LP Shows Attended.:.
    8/15/2014 // Carnivores Tour // Camden, NJ
    8/17/2012 // Honda Civic Tour // Camden, NJ
    1/31/2011 // A Thousand Suns Tour // Philadelphia, PA
    7/19/2008 // Projekt Revolution // Camden, NJ
    8/25/2007 // Projekt Revolution // Camden, NJ
    1/20/2004 // Meteora Word Tour // Philadelphia, PA
    2/13/2002 // Projekt Revolution // Philadelphia, PA



  7. #7
    LPA Addicted VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    16,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Completely wrong .

    All 3 are Monty Python references, including the Penis Song which is a different song than the one from Sweetest Thing.
    Pf, I still say the one from The sweetest thing is the best.

  8. #8
    Mind Your Manners. Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    LANDAN!!!
    Posts
    15,221
    1. Chainsaw
    2. A club
    3. Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,780
    1) Axe
    2) the Parthenon
    3) Killing in the Name of

  10. #10
    youtube.com/user/ItsHucky Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Newcastle, England.
    Posts
    8,097
    I don't know why nobody has chosen the obvious. If you had an axe or a sword of some sort, wouldn't the blood splatter onto and you'd become infected?

    Anyway:
    1) Darth Maul's Lightsaber, reason being that when you cut the zombies in half, the saber would seal the zombie's wound shut, thus not getting infected by blood splatter.

    2) A field. If I get surrounded, it's no big deal...I CAN ATTACK IN ALL DIRECTIONS!!!

    3) Mantis' Hymn.

  11. #11
    bread crumbs & white stones
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Posts
    34,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouraku Shunsui View Post
    I don't know why nobody has chosen the obvious. If you had an axe or a sword of some sort, wouldn't the blood splatter onto and you'd become infected?

    Anyway:
    1) Darth Maul's Lightsaber, reason being that when you cut the zombies in half, the saber would seal the zombie's wound shut, thus not getting infected by blood splatter.

    2) A field. If I get surrounded, it's no big deal...I CAN ATTACK IN ALL DIRECTIONS!!!

    3) Mantis' Hymn.
    I've never really heard of zombies infecting victims by their blood merely splashing on them.

    Anyways:

    1. Shotgun -- but any sort of gun might be OK as long as I shot the zombies in the head.

    2. Anywhere -- do you really think a zombie's going to care whether you're in Victoria's Secret or a fire department?

    3. 30 Seconds to Mars' "The Kill" -- come on, why wouldn't this be my song?
    So... I'll keep searching for a place called home.
    I'll rip my roots from this earth into the unknown.
    Is it for the dreams I chased or the ones I caught?
    This mystery, this misery is killing me.
    So, now, I'll leave behind a murder scene.
    My life isn't real; it's just s silhouette.
    And, when the sun goes down, I won't exist.

  12. #12
    youtube.com/user/ItsHucky Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Newcastle, England.
    Posts
    8,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Willstar View Post
    I've never really heard of zombies infecting victims by their blood merely splashing on them.

    Anyways:

    1. Shotgun -- but any sort of gun might be OK as long as I shot the zombies in the head.

    2. Anywhere -- do you really think a zombie's going to care whether you're in Victoria's Secret or a fire department?

    3. 30 Seconds to Mars' "The Kill" -- come on, why wouldn't this be my song?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289043/

  13. #13
    Into the abyss. Oberyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Guilin, China.
    Posts
    10,510
    What the objective of this game. haha

  14. #14
    It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. Theazninvasion68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    "Awesometown" California.
    Posts
    8,060
    1 Weapon: Chainsaws attached to a motorcycle.
    1 Location: City of L.A, or anywhere Highly populated, maybe NYC.
    1 Song: The discography of all metal bands. ( packed into one really long song )


    Sólin mun skína fyrir okkur
    grasið verður grænna fyrir okkur
    blómin munu blómstra fyrir okkur
    og ástin mun varaað eilífu..


  15. #15
    Run for your life. Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    7,233
    1 Weapon: I'd have to say an assault rifle. But only if I don't run out of bullets. Otherwise a lightsaber, like Tom said.

    1 Location: Somewhere big. Maybe New York, ala I Am Legend.

    1 Song: Either The Misfits' Astro Zombies! (kinda obvious), or Pantera's Walk (it's just so badass ).

    BREAK EVEN - PERTH CITY HARDCORE
    _______________________________________
    Facebook | Tumblr

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •