Fort Minor's Next Album?

Discussion in 'Side Projects' started by SecondCityKids, Feb 20, 2008.

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Fort Minor's next album? ... but does anyone even know if they are going to comeout with a new album... I heard that they were only going to do one and thats it..I would be very disappointed if they didnt release another album..and if they are does anyone know how soon?

Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

I really hope they do too

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

In the last LPU chat, Mike has revealed that at this point he doesn't have any plans to make another Fort Minor record.

Kippers

Kippers Active Member

Does anyone know how well The Rising Tied did sales wise? Is there a public demand for a second album if you look at the album sales?

Personanly, i'd love to hear a second album once they've finished with MTM

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

i really doubt that. :rolleyes:

Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

the way I see it is that he really enjoyed himself making the rising tied, so I can see in the not too distant future another fort minor album. but, like he has said in the past, LP comes first.

If they see that they need to put out another LP album quickly (say in the next 18 months to 2 years), then it will take a back seat, until they are done with that one. Just as Chester has done with his side project, I'm sure Mike will do the same. It seems like something he gets a lot of gratitude from doing.

He has afterall said it's something different from LP where he is completely in charge of what music is on the album. A more laid back writing process, all the while collaborating with the many contacts he has in music. I do have to say I look forward to another few songs with Styles of Beyond. By the way, what do people think of their song together "Second To None"?